Chapter 25

(A Few Minutes Ago)

The Wyvern turn its head to see Y/N summoning his small army through Grimm Slayer as it decides to head towards the courtyard to produce more Grimm. As it flies past the hijacked Atlesian airship, as Ruby looks on, seeing the battle raging on in Beacon's courtyard with the Griffons roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to disintegrate into black particles and leave its skeletal remain to fly off the ship. But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see Neo, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text: "Guess Who?"

Roman: "Oh, you cannot be serious!"

Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up his cane and walks up to the top of the airship.

(Beacon's Dining Hall)

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at Adam, which he took notice of.

Adam: "Running away again? Is that what you've become? A traitor and a coward?"

Blake: "Adam... Why are you doing this?"

Adam: "You know exactly why, Blake. You, me, and the White Fang were going to change to world, remember? We were all destined to light the fires of revolution for all of Faunus kind!"

Upon saying this, Adam stomps on a downed Atlesian soldier's chest, making him wince in pain. He then raises Wilt over him, preparing to stab him.

Adam: "Consider this... the spark."

Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing Gambol Shroud in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked.

Blake: "I'm... not... running."

Adam: "You hope that you did."

He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam with Blush.

Adam: "Not before you suffer for your betrayal towards the White Fang and allying yourself with the humans and Y/N..."

He begins walking toward her with his weapons still in his hands.

(Several Minutes Ago)

Outside of the school's campus, Yang and the rest of Team BRNZ are rushing towards the docks. While she's running with them, Yang spots Blake in the corner of her eye, seeing her dashing across the campus in the opposite direction. Yang then quickly turns to the rest of BRNZ.

Yang: "Keep moving towards Beacon's courtyard. It's just a straight shot to the docks."

May: "Wait, where are you going?"

Yang quickly replies.

Yang: "I need to save a friend."

Upon saying this, Yang follows after the direction Blake went as Brawnz frustratingly yell after her.

Brawnz; "Isn't that what you told us not to do?!"

He doesn't receive a reply back from Yang before sighing and addressing to his remaining teammates.

Brawnz: "Let's keep going."

They nod to him as they quickly dash to Beacon's courtyard.