𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: Halloween Festival!

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

[ELEUTHERIA.]

[OCTOBER 31ST 2055]

“Hey, stop! This is a prize!” Vietnam exclaimed, holding on to one of the big teddies for dear life.

Cambodia was holding it innocently until Vietnam mistook her for stealing one of the ultimate prizes.

“I'm putting it somewhere safe!” She exclaimed, snatching it from his hands, with a visible frown from her face.

Thailand sighed looking at the two. It wasnt an unusual sight for him. “Calm your asses down. We have fifteen more minutes until games open and I dont want you guys yapping before it even starts.” he told them, as he was getting the game ready.

Mainland Southeast Asia was incharge of games, while Maritime Southeast Asia was incharge of food. They were supposed to switch every hour just so everyone could have a chance.

Maharlika was just hanging around MLSEA, (mainland seasia) as she was incharge of keeping things in check between the Southeast Asia booths. Every region were split into groups for different stalls, which had food, games, and more interesting stuff. Maharlika had even wanted to try the fortune telling stall.

“Where's Myanmar and Laos?” Maharlika asked, as they both hadnt checked in. She was looking down at a paper on a clipboard which had everything on it.

“Getting more prizes.” Thailand replied, walking over to the two countries and placing the big prize under the table where Maharlika and him sat.

Thailand was dressed up as a demon, which looked kind of funny on him. Maharlika dressed up as a white-dressed, scary lady with blood splatters. Vietnam looked almost unrecognizeable, he had this weird wolf costume on so Cambodia, who was dressed as a witch kept teasing him about being a furry. Being Vietnam, he decided to tease Cambodia back by saying she was also a witch in real life, meaning she didnt have to dress up for the event.

“Can you two be of help and get the stall ready more faster?” Thailand's tone sounded demanding, as he was getting more irritated by the second. He looked fed up with the two's bs.

Vietnam sighed and walked to the back to retrieve some boxes which had halloween decorations in it.

“Mahar, can you help me?” Vietnam pouted as he walked up to her.

Maharlika was looking around trying to see if Russia was amongst the crowd, and didnt notice that Vietnam was talking to her.

“Get Cam to help.” Thai told him.

Vietnam shook his head. “Nope! Har!! Help me!” He said, poking her head.

Maharlika noticed a familiar figure and smiled happily, she turned to Vietnam, and he had accidentally poked her eye.

“Ow!” She exclaimed, closing her eye and touching it. Vietnam gasped, “Sorry!” He exclaimed.

“Ask Cambodia, I need to do something!” Maharlika exclaimed, running away with the clipboard in hand.

Vietnam froze in place as he realized he had to do what he always dreaded. Work with Cambodia.

Maharlika ran over to the familiar country with a happy grin plastered onto her face. After theyre 'date', Maharlika had considered the man as a new friend.