𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: Russia.

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

[2025]

"Its worse enough you're getting me to hide with you at an event like this." The man cleared his throat, looking uneasy at the thing the younger country was doing.

"It'll be weird enough to hang out with you in public after whats happening in the world." Philip laughed as he sat down against the wall, catching a breath from running all over the building.

Russia looked at him and sat down beside him. "Hm. Is it true that Southeast Asia might start a war with China?" He asked, looking curious. Philip looked down sadly.

"Yup. I dont want to take part in it. I wish everything could be resolved so easily." Philip sighed heavily, not liking the sound of his country in yet another war.

Russia couldnt really say anything, so he just kept quiet.

"We havent talked in years. How are things going?" Philip questioned, scooting closer towards the russian man who had no emotion whatsoever in him.

Russia adjusted his tight sleeve. He wasnt a big fan of suits, but he looked good in them. Beauty truly is pain. "Not good not bad." He replied.

"Europe is still begging for reparations from the Russo-Ukrainian war." He rolled his eyes.

"America is also trying to find a way to benefit himself." He said angrily.

The Philippines had laughed at that. "Typical Ame." He commented, making Russia laugh at it, which never came as a surprise to the filipino because he could always somehow make the cold-hearted man laugh.

"How's things going for you? Hopefully better than what Im going through." Russia asked, followed with a sigh.

Philip smiled. "Great. Martial's doing better from the accident that happened, thankfully. But he's always never home. He's always at the other side of the country or something." Philip shrugged. "I'm kinda worried for him." He said with concern only.

"I havent seen him in a while. But its not surprising he's still alive. That guy's as tough as a rock." Russia said, making the Philippines giggle at that.

"How's your siblings?" Philip asked, with a tilted head.

"Kaz is doing good. I heard he's selling a lot of resources to other countries. Bela is doing okay." Russia said like it was nothing. Philip listened with his full attention.

"Thats good. I havent seen them in a while!" He exclaimed. Russia nodded.

Philip fetched out a little snack he put in his pocket before they ran and ate it.

"If America finds out we're hanging out we're dead." Philip snickered as he handed Russia a piece of chocolate. He hesitantly took it and put it in his mouth.

"Mhm." Russia said.

"Why are you dating him anyway? Dont you dislike when he controls what you do and who you hang out with?" Russia said, with a hint of jealousy and disgust in his voice.

Philip stopped to think, and shrugged his shoulders. "I feel like I owe him something." He sighed sadly.

His eyes widened. "-It doesnt mean I dont like him! I love him with my heart. Its just I feel like dating is the only way I could ever repay him." He said.