𝐎𝐍𝐄: Beginnings

. ⏜⌒ . 𖤐 . ⌒⏜ .

REINCARNATION; Chapter ONE.

'BEGINNINGS'.

January 12, 2049
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bangkok, Thailand.

She walked through the cherry blossom trees in the park, the sun shining down in the country of Thailand. Her tote bag making her shoulder ache, but it was the least of her concerns after geting out of one of the most important meetings of her life so far.

She looked around, seeing people enjoy the scenery, children playing and people taking pictures of the beautiful cherry blossoms on the trees and on the ground.

She finally found a vacant bench to sit down on, which she did. Taking the tote bag off of her shoulder and resting.

She sighed a heavy relief and rested om the bench for a moment, all while processing what just happened in the recent meeting.

She pinched the bridge of her nose remembering the times where she stuttered in her words during speaking and when she almost messed up.

"Agh.. stars, that was so embarrassing." She placed her face in her hands with red cheeks.

She inhaled before sitting up, noticing the beauty of the park.

It was calming and made her feel less anxious than she already was, and she was really happy it was over. Yet she did not regret it.

"Morning!" Someone said from behind her, and she jumped in her spot, squealing in fright.

"Ah!" She exclaimed, whipping her head around just to see her leader.

"Oops." The man blinked, but went around the bench to join her.

"Agh.. Your Majesty." She sighed in relief holding her chest, feeling her heart race faster. The man looked at her like she was crazy.

"Shh!," he continues, "Call me Thai. Please. Your Majesty is so formal, I get bored of it." The King popped a mint in his mouth while being a bit quiet

"Its nice to meet you personally, Maharlika." Thailand smiled politely, catching Maharlika by suprised. She never knew her leader would be like this.

"Oh. Right! We havent met outside of work, right?" She looked to him, he was wearing a hat and some clothes which covered his appearance. He didnt want to get noticed, especially out and about in public.

Thailand shook his head. "You suprised me in the meeting, you're determination reminds me of someone." The Royal smiled at the island, who looked confused on whether that was a good or bad compliment.

"Thank you?" She tilted her head.

Thai smiled at her.

"No, but seriously! You handled that with UN pretty well. Take it from me, he seemed impressed." Thailand told her which made Maharlika smiled to herself. "Really?" She said excitedly.