𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: A day out

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Eleutheria
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oct 16th

"Isnt it kind of odd you invited me for a walk across Eleutheria's famous park even though you barely know me?" Maharlika asked, giving a raised brow as she looked at the country who was about two inches taller than her.

The country laughed. "Is it that weird..? I only wanted to get to know you more." The belgian's cheeks turned red as he looked down. He wore pretty fancy clothes. He said that it was tailored by France herself, and she still had quite the eye for fashion.

Maharlika only giggled.

"Is it!?" Belgium looked at her, demanding an answer. Maharlika shrugged. "Depends." She snickered.

Belgium looked as if he was about to shatter into oblivion. He was frustrated, but didnt want to show it.

"Have you been here?" He asked, wanting to start a new conversation.

Maharlika shook her head. "First time! Looks pretty cool though," She smiled, looking at the red, orange and yellow coloured leaves on both the ground and the trees; she found it quite beautiful.

The scenery was amazing, and it was something Maharlika has bever experienced as she was just a tropical country living in the middle of the sea.

Belgium on the other hand; has experienced this way more times then he has seen France be nice for once. He never really got to enjoy it like this though.

"Are you cold?" He questioned, sounding concerned. Maharlika was layered in a lot of clothing, as the weather was unbearable for her.

She shivered. "Yes - I'm fine!" She laughed it off. Belgium did not seem convinced.

"I know a café just a few minutes here. They sell good hot chocolate." Belgium told her, not giving her a second to reply as he dragged Maharlika with him to the café.

Maharlika sighed as she's been dragged to loads of café's with her friends. She really didnt mind though, because they always offrred to pay.

They walked for a few minutes untul they got there. It was a small café which wasnt busy. It seemed like Belgium liked those type of café's.

"What should I order?" Mahar asked the belgian who gave her a menu from the counter. "Oooh.." She looked at the menu which had a lot of different choices.

"Ill just get hot chocolate and an avocado toast. Im not that hungry." Mahar asked, and Belgium nodded.

"Sure you dont want to get anything else?" He asked, looking back at her.

Maharlika shook her head.

"Get us a table while I order then," He said with a shiny smile, as he turned to the cashier. Maharlika nodded her head whilst she tried finding a table for both of them.

She sat down near a window that showed a few shops, and people walking past. It was calming.

Belgium soon joined her. He put his card back onto the case of his phone and looked to Mahar. "The view is nice." He commented, looking out. His eyes widened.

"Nevermind! My eyes are tainted!" He exclaimed as he made eye contact with a familiar country. "Huh?" Maharlika whipped her head, looking out at where Belgium was staring at.