twenty.

Valentina Scott had a very important basketball game coming up. There would be at least five scouts there from several big D1 schools and so she had to put on a show. She'd spent more time in the gym than she had anywhere else to her won accord. She came to school early for weightlifting and left late after shooting around and doing extra conditioning.

At basketball practice, Valentina usually took it easy on her teammates, but as she prepared for the game, she didn't spare them. She moved between point and shooting guard and she lit the court up, passing to teammates in the gaps and knocking down threes that were either open or contested. She was simply unstoppable.

On the sideline, the cheerleaders were practicing a new routine Brooke had added, but most of the cheerleaders weren't paying Brooke any mind as they watched Valentina who seemed to have elevated from basketball queen to basketball goddess.

"Val is so fine," Victoria states.

"I know right," Daniella agrees, "Why the hell would you want Nathan when she's right there."

Peyton rolls her eyes at the remarks of her teammates, but she also can't help to agree with them. There was something about Valentina's cocky attitude when she played basketball that was just very sexy. To know how caring, she was off the court and how uncaring she was on it literally was such a turn on.

"Yes ladies, Valentina Scott is hot!" Brooke yells, "But you know what won't be hot? This routine if you guys don't focus!"

Across the gym, the lady ravens laugh at Brooke's exclamation and Valentina smiles as she glances over at the cheer team and winks in their direction as Coach Durham blows her whistle, getting the players' attention.

"Are she and Haley still together?" Tamara asks as she bites her lip, "That is one home I will happily ruin."

"How about we focus, ladies?" Peyton says unable to take the drooling over Valentina, "Brooke's right, do you guys want to stink it up Friday night?"

Brooke looks at Peyton with furrowed brows, rarely did the blonde take on a leadership role on the team, "Uh yeah, Peyton's right."

She can see the annoyed look on the blonde's face, and she must hide her amusement because it becomes obvious that she's jealous.

"Alright ladies, that was a good practice. We play Laney this Friday, they're a strong team, but we're stronger. No practice tomorrow ladies I want you to rest your legs. Be ready to play," Coach Durham tells the team, "You're all dismissed."

The girls cheer and begin heading toward the locker room, but Valentina stays. She continues shooting, running up and down the court and stopping at the three-point line to shoot the shot. Everything goes in and it's hard not to notice.

Brooke clearly realizes that she's lost her team, so she sighs, "You know what? Practice is over. Go gawk or whatever."

The cheerleaders don't need to be told twice as they begin packing their things up at a very slow rate as they keep their eyes on Val.

The boys' team begins piling into the gym and they seem to gather around as they watch Valentina. She makes a three and Nathan grabs her rebound.

"Nice shot," he compliments as he holds the ball.

"I know," Valentina responds, as she holds her hands up. Nathan passes her the ball and Valentina begins to walk off the court.

"No assist?" Nathan teases.

Val pauses and looks over at her brother. She passes the ball to him, and Nathan passes it back. Valentina was now near the half-court line where the Ravens logo decorated the center of the court. Valentina shot the ball as though she were at the three-point line, and it sinks through the net like all of her other shots.