eighteen.

"I always thought I'd move out of the house before you," Val says as she looks over at Nathan. The Scott siblings were seated on the picnic table just outside of the school talking about Nathan's recent decision to emancipate himself and the even more recent decision of him getting his own apartment.

"Me too," Nathan responds honestly, "Just because your mom would kick you out."

Val nods, "That's fair."

Nathan laughs and shakes his head, "So uh, you excited for the Classic this weekend?"

"Yeah," Valentina responds, "You guys can't lose, do you know how embarrassed I'd be if we win the final and you don't?"

"Very funny," Nathan responds as he sticks his tongue out at his sister.

"I know," Valentina says with a smirk, "Funniest Scott you know."

"And lamest," Nathan responds.

"Ah, I think Lucas would have something to say about that," Valentina teases and Nathan snorts, shaking his head.

"Hey Scott One and Scott Two," Brooke says as she makes her way over to the picnic table.

"I'm Scott One, right?" Nathan asks.

"Please," Valentina states, "I'm Scott One."

Brooke grins, showing off her dimple, "She is Scott One. Val just has this dominant and primitive energy."

Nathan's brows furrow at the cheerleader's words.

"Am I a cavewoman?" Valentina wonders jokingly.

"You might be in the sheets," Brooke says winking at Val.

"Oh things just got really weird and I am going to walk away," Nathan says as he gathers his things.

"See you later Scott Two!" Valentina yells as she waves after her brother. She can see as Nathan shakes his head as he walks away and Valentina chuckles as she looks at Brooke.

"So, talk to Lucas lately?" Valentina wonders.

"No, he's been avoiding me. Peyton too," Brooke answers, "So now I'm coming to you."

"Third choice," Valentina says with a small smile, "It's what every woman wants to hear."

Brooke rolls her eyes playfully, "So are you ready for the classic?"

"I'm always ready," Valentina responds as she looks at Brooke, "What record do you think I should break now? Assists in a game?"

Brooke laughs, "Okay first you need to calm your cocky ass down."

"Well, you did describe me as dominant," Valentina says wiggling her eyebrows.

"I meant in bed!" Brooke exclaims.

At that exact moment, Haley happened to be walking over.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Brooke and Valentina both look up at the tutor. They both knew how what they said just sounded and it did not look good for Valentina who had just told Haley that there was nothing going on between herself and Brooke.

"I can explain," Valentina says, "Nathan was here earlier, and Brooke called us Scott One and Two and Nathan thought he was One, but I am because Brooke thinks I'm dominant and primitive."

"Which is an assumption I am making," Brooke fills in, "I have never seen Val naked. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to-"

"Brooke!" Valentina exclaims.