You and Him

Over the next few weeks Zac and Karen become closer she moves with him to Arizona and Zac gets her a job out there.

Hailey: I'm glad you moved out here
Karen; Me too
Hailey; So are you and Zac an item?
Karen: I'm just enjoy being out here
(They finish walking around target they buy a lot stuff for Karen classroom she heads home and Zac has Jaylen)
Zac: Hey
Karen: Hey Zac hey mommy baby (she kisses him)
Zac: Hey don't mess him up he drinking his milk
Karen; I know sorry mommy just need her kisses
Zac: Mommy needs to move so I can feed our baby (she puts her stuff up and gets started on dinner they eat and Karen cleans up the kitchen)

Karen; Is Jaylen sleep?
Zac; He is Karen we need to talk
Karen: I been trying to skate away from this question but Zac I knew it was coming
Zac; We had unprotected sex a few weeks ago and it's was damn good I been enjoying it.
Karen; It was a weakness let's not even think about it
Zac: I think about it a lot I want you again Karen (he kisses her he sits her on the counter top and he starts lifting up her dress and starts kissing on her inner thighs she moans out and Zac makes her cum a few times he gets up and kisses her she kisses back she wraps her legs around him and he takes her to the couch she gets up off of him and gets on her knees she unbuckles his pants he looks at her she pulls his dick out and starts playing with his dick she puts the tip in her mouth and then takes all of his manhood in her mouth he pushes her head down and she glides her mouth up and down Zac penis he cums and then she gets on top and rides him and he motions for her to lay down he gets on top of her and cums a few times and then they go take a shower and he pins her up against the wall she moans out they release together)

Zac:Do you like me?
Karen: I never stopped Zac (she kisses him and they get out and dry each other off and go to bed the next day Karen starts her first day at school she likes it and the parents are glad to have her)

Autumn: Hi I'm Autumn I'm the teacher across the hallway.
Karen: (they shake hands) Nice to meet you my name is Karen
Autumn: Nice to meet you as well we are gone become work besties
Karen; I guess so (Karen heads to get Jaylen and then to the store she gets a call from her doctor he founds her a doctor and they get her set up for an appointment)

Later on that night Karen makes dinner and makes Zac a plate she gives Jaylen a bath and puts him to bed. Zac comes home and eats then he goes into the room to visit Jaylen then he goes to check on Karen who is fast to sleep he goes to take a shower and then puts his pjs on he gets in the bed with Karen he wraps his arms around her. She wakes up and kisses him and they drift off to sleep)

Over the next several month Zac and Karen start dating and Valentine's Day come Zac plans a big surprise and they head downtown to a musical parade. A float comes by with Karen name on and then another float comes by it says.

Karen turns around and sees Zac on one knee with a ring

Zac: Karen Mott you are the reason I wake up every moment I can't think of my life without I want you to be my one and only (he kisses her) Karen: Yes I will marry you Zachery Taylor (they kiss and he spins her around he slides the ring on)

Karen: Yes I will marry you Zachery Taylor (they kiss and he spins her around he slides the ring on)