A Moment With You

Fatima answer the phone she steps away Zac hears her arguing with whoever on the phone. They hung up and Fatima looks at him.

Fatima: That's my situationship
Zac: Can we talk Fatima I owe you that?
Fatima: You do
Zac: Don't do that I actually waited for you I did date only one girl but when I went in the Marnies she broke it off with me... I wanted you from day one and I ain't played with no bitch or hoe I stayed focuse when Derrick told me his future wife was Danni I asked him was she from ATL and he said yes I knew it was her and I knew you guys remained friends I came to Atlanta after training camp and I went to your auntie and dad house she was so bitter she said you got married and then I ran into Angela about a week ago she told me the truth so I knew I had to get you back. But I honestly been going to counseling and got help and it actually helped my sister died last year she was sick and I came home a year early just to spend with her ..... (starts to tear up) I even still have the letter you wrote while I was away I wrote you everyday I just held on the letters cause I know how you feel about the notebook I keep those letters with everyday because I do love you Fatima (Fatima looks at him)

Fatima: Zac
Zac: Here just read the letters that I have (he goes to his car and gets them) Please read them all my love I just want a fair second chance you know I deserve that

They kiss each and Zac deepen it and she looks at him. She tells him to come over and she let him in and he comes inside and takes his jacket off.

Fatima: I got your favorite (a bottle of liquor)
Zac: You know you don't need know liquor to sleep with me I can do that stubborn we don't need to forget what we did
Fatima: Zac (he kisses her and pins her up against the wall)
Zac: You want me to stop (he looks her dead in the eyes)
Fatima: I don't want you to ever let me go again.....