The Day After Christmas

As Fatima and China (her mother) head back to New York.  China looks over at Fatima and she sees her crying.

China: Baby
Fatima: I don't want TALK to you I hate you so much
China: Very well then (they land and head home (Fatima walks into the penthouse and goes upstairs her nanny comes in the room)
Nanny: Hey sweet pea
Fatima: Nanny oh I missed you so much (she hugs her right)
Nanny: What's wrong?
Fatima: Mommy took my heart away?
Nanny: Why?
Fatima: I don't know
Nanny: Sit with me child
Fatima: I can't nanny she gone make me marry Robert
Nanny: No she won't baby look at me (she looks at her) I got you baby

Later on that night Fatima goes to sit out on the balcony and stares out of the city of New York someone calls out her name and she turns around.

Zac:(runs into his arms) I'm right here Fatima: Am I dreaming? Zac: No your not (she grabs his face and wipes his tears away Zac gets on one knees)Nanny: (walks out) Not yet Zachery she has not graduated high schoolZac: I know but I want to make s...

Fatima: Am I dreaming?
Zac: No your not (she grabs his face and wipes his tears away Zac gets on one knees)
Nanny: (walks out) Not yet Zachery she has not graduated high school
Zac: I know but I want to make sure she knows I am sure I'm make her a promise....
China:(walks out and whisper to her mother) Are you sure we are doing the right thing?
Nanny: I am sure I wish I would have did the same thing for you but Fatima will not go thru what you and Trina went thru.