If You Ask Me

A few hours past and Connie won't give in to Zac

Zac; What's up Connie like what you doing?
Connie: I know you like her Zac I'm fall back because I deserve better you always treat me like a side chick and that ain't cool look I got to go
Zac: Wait Connie I'm sorry
Connie: It's okay I will be fine (she kisses him on the cheek and leaves)

Fatima gets up and goes downstairs everyone is asleep so she sneaks out the house and goes to Zac place she calls him.

Zac: (on the phone) Yo who this?
Fatima: Don't yo me Nigga
Zac: Look I'm busy
Fatima: Oh you is?
Zac: What do you want??
Fatima; I want to talk?
Zac: Fine five minutes come on (she gets out the car and he lets her in the half house)
Fatima: Zac look I can't do this I want you and only you I tried to listen to Matthew then I forgot I am hard headed as mother Fucker I do what I want and when I want and I want you (she kisses him and he kisses her back she throws him on the bed she pulls his pants and boxers down she looks at him and starts slowly sucking his dick and Zac looks down at her and his eyes roll to the back of his head he cums a few minutes later and Fatima gets up and takes her shirt off)
Zac: Wait Ti
Fatima: No I want you now (she starts kissing on him and he kisses back)
Zac: Are you sure?
Fatima: Mhmm I love you Zac
Zac: Ti wait (he pulls off of her)I want us to be on a better level tonight we both did dumb shit I want respect you and me I want respect your body as much as I want be inside of you I'm decline cause your more then just a nut your first time with me gone be good I promise you on that and I am starting to fall hard for you I want match your energy we gone be alright okay (he kisses her and takes her pants off he slowly kisses her and starts licking on her clit she moans out loud and she cums seconds later)
Fatima: That's why I love you Zac I can't wait to share more with you
Zac: We gone share something soon don't do no dumb shit and I won't do no dumb shit I'm talk to Matthew but you need to be a good girl for awhile until daddy tap that ass. (Fatima kisses him she puts her clothes back on)
Fatima: I'm go
Zac: No we can cuddle come on don't leave me girl (he kisses her and she gets back in bed with him)