Homecoming Without You

Fatima heads to homecoming with Pam Danni and Angela.

Angela: You want to dance ladies?
Fatima: Sure
Danni; Let's go
Pam: Let's go (they all get to the floor and shut it down)
Fatima: Whew I done sweated my hair out
Danni; It still looks fly stop it
Fatima: Thank you
Danni: Yeah girl you want cut it short and go see Zac?
Fatima: I do but I want give him space to go spend time with his sister (Karen walks up)
Karen: Hey girls
Fatima: Hey
Karen: Zac outside waiting for you I told him I would come get you
Fatima: He is (she takes off outside)
Zac: Hey Ti (she hugs him)
Fatima: What's wrong? (She notices he is crying)
Zac: I am sorry
Fatima: Why are you sorry?
(A lady steps out of the car)
Social Worker: Zachery we have to go
Fatima: Wait what?
Zac: Turns out I got go tonight Ti I'm so sorry
Fatima: What you mean it's the middle of the semester
Zac: I know I'm write you everyday
Social Worker: Zachery come they are waiting
Zac: I love you too (he hugs her and gives her a box) open it after I leave please I'm not giving up on us
Fatima: Me either (she kisses him again)

Fatima watches as Zac pulls off in the car and tears streaming down her face Angela Danni and Pam come outside and comfort her. Karen Sabrina and Andi walk up.

Fatima: Thank you Karen for coming to get me
Karen; Your welcome what happen?
Fatima: Nothing (she tells the girls she wants to leave and they head back home)

Dear Fatima.

I bet you are now reading my letter and about to open the box I left you. There are so many things I want to say to you, but I didn't have enough time. I love you Fatima Wilson. You mean the world to me every time I think about you I think about Toni Braxton song you mean the world to me you are my everything you're the only thing that matters but I want you to take a pause and open the box. (Opens the box) Here is this ring that I give to you in hopes that you will keep it on your left finger. This rings symbolize my love, my heart I am asking you to wait for me. I promise I will be back to propose to you the right way.

Love always Zachary Taylor

Angela: What does it say? (Fatima turns around and looks at them) Pam: (takes the letter) He wants you girl damn girl yess (snaps fingers)Danni: He does awweeee baby girl (Fatima takes the ring and puts it on)

(Fatima turns around and looks at them)
Pam: (takes the letter) He wants you girl damn girl yess (snaps fingers)
Danni: He does awweeee baby girl (Fatima takes the ring and puts it on)

Fatima: Yes I will wait for you