Chapter 01 | Meeting the Tsundere

"Go on. You promised, remember! " The blonde teal eyed pushed you towards the group of male who had just finished their daily practice and were returning to the boys changing room. You stumbled on your feet, haphazardly trying to come to halt with the inertia transferred. 

Oh gosh how embarrassing. You were nearly going to face land into a puddle. 

After regaining your precious balance, you bristled only to make eye contact with the biggest RBF guy on campus who stood like a Collosal Titan in front of you making you feel awfully small. A pair of judgemental honey eyes scrutinised you over your eccentric behavior, his face as stoic ( yet scary) as ever. His insanely thin and godly eyebrows slightly perked up as if provoking you to speak. 

"Um... " you ransacked your brain for an answer but all that was going through your head was— How dare Katana push you like this when you were totally unprepared! That girl literally took your bluffing as the word of God. 

Hah! You wanted to scoff but more importantly you wanted to scream deal with the matter at hand. There was no doubt this interaction wasn't going to be totally humiliating. He already looked like he was going to facepunch you for interrupting and blocking his way. You should stop wasting his time before he throws his fives! You needed to find words. You needed to say something. Speak Y/N! Speak! 

" Umm....You played really nice today. Really nice." you drawled rather unconfidently."You kicked the ball really nicely and guided your teammates nicely. Nice job" you gave him a thumbs up. 

You cringed at the amount of 'nice' you used in the conversation. Gosh, you even sucked at complimenting.

As if the situation wasn't already awkward you decided adding a forceful humourless chuckle would be a really good way to lighten the atmosphere. "EHEHEHE!" you mumbled before shutting up as the male didn't even spend a millisecond to turn around and scurry. 

Geez , were you so loathsome and odious that he didn't even want to speak a word to you? You deadpanned as he walked away briskly. A hidden anxiety demon crept out from your subconsciousness and whispered. 

That definitely did NOT go well. 

You grimaced before a sigh fell over your ears. You turned, only to find Katana cringing heavily with a palm placed over her head. " Your vocabulary is totally non-existent.Oh gosh,why can't I delete this

You frowned knowing she wasn't making you feel any better "Well that's because you pushed me in front of him unprepared you idiot!" you accused "Why did you have to just push me out of the blue in front of him? My brain completely short circuited! How do you suppose I would have been able to face him?!"

"You promised —"

"But I wasn't prepared!" You threw your hands in the hair "Geez, the amount of embarrassment I had to go through because of you." You turned and stomped your way towards the school building with Katana following your trail at the back. 

"How are you going to set me up with him if you aren't going to talk to him, huh? " the blonde reasoned, trying to meet your swift pace. 

"I'll find some way! " you shrilled in defence before glancing "Plus there's a time for everything Katana. If you push me in front of him at the wrong time there's a huge chance whatever I am going to try isn't going to work no matter how genius the idea is" you explained glowering at her intensely. 

Katana conceded , breaking eye contact "Fine. I'll let you do it your way" 

"That's what I wanted to do from the start, dumbass." you rolled your eyes slightly relieved she wouldn't butt in from now on "You're just too impatient to be in the arms of your prince " You giggled.