Chapter 04 | Risks , Risks & you know what else? More Risks

"Are you sure this is going to work, [Name]? " Katana asked a bit hesitantly, biting her lips in anxiety as she followed you across the hallway

"Are you sure this is going to work, [Name]? " Katana asked a bit hesitantly, biting her lips in anxiety as she followed you across the hallway.You turned and glared hard at her making her sink in her posture a little out of intimidation. It wasn't that she didn't trust you, it was more of she didn't trust your ideas. You were a freaking dumbass who had never had a crush , who didn't even play an otome game! No webtoons , no manhwas. A dumbass like you borrowed internet from her to submit her assignment.

'Mother of God. Please Let this go smoothly.' Katana prayed , internally clasping held hands together for her well being.

Walking through the classroom doors, you tugged the collar of her uniform to put her at halt — which ended up choking her instead. The blonde gasped as her eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets.

"You bitch—" Katana growled, eyes scintillating in ire while she muttered like a demon once she recomposed herself. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you not to tug my uniform?!"

You instantly retorted, smirking insolently "Serves you right for doubting me." She huffed, rubbing her neck, thinking she was going to let it slide this time.

"Argh. Can't you just get to the point and tell me what we're exactly doing Y/N ? I'm tired of you promising you're gonna make me end up with Hiroshi but-" she yelled and you shushed, hitting her on her back.

"Lower your voice stupid! Do you want to tell the whole school you're going to woo Hitoshi?! " You gritted looking around the ambience to see if there were and eavesdroppers.

Instead of listening to you, Katana slapped your hand out of exasperation which emitted a loud slap noise"Ow the fuck! That hurt! " You squealed , seething and hitted her back on the arm. Maybe a little too harder......

"Ow you're the one who's hurting me!" She yelped and hitted back twice.

"Hey that was two you unfair you baboon! " You widened her eyes in provocation and earned a scoff from the blonde.

"Who are you calling a baboon, Miss bimbo?! " She pitched and feeling riled up to the core you hit back harder... Which ended up becoming a little too hard as it nearly pushed her over the wall. As if your hand wasn't enough,she ended up hitting her forehead too.

Oops, you didn't wish to go that far! You bit your lips. Fuck she was going to kill you now.

And your guess very accurate because right then instead of groaning in pain, Katana halted, glaring at you as if it was the end of the world, dark aura radiating from her figure as if she were possessed.

You gulped backing away.

At that moment you knew you fucked up.

Deciding it was best to ditch the idea and scram, you turned only to meet face to face with a wall.