005

@_jeongjaehyun
Is this Taeyong?

@taeoxo_nct
Yup!

@_jeongjaehyun
Here's my address
location x

@taeoxo_nct
Great!!! See you this afternoon then!
(delivered)

Taeyong rolled around in his bed, squealing like a little girl. Jaehyun messaged him. He couldn't believe it! "I should bake him something!" thought Taeyong. What a sweet boy.

A couple hours later, Taeyong had finished baking sugar cookies for his crush. He packaged them up nicely in a cute little bag, except one that he decided to taste to see if it is good enough to give to Jaehyun. He stood staring at the piece of cookie in his hands, contemplating hard whether to taste it or not. After all, he hadn't eaten anything since Monday that Baekhyun had made ramyeon for him. "I"ll just spit this out after tasting it. Yea! Yea..." Taeyong thought to himself, still finding it hard to put food in his mouth.

After a few minutes, or what seemed like hours to Taeyong, he finally bit off a minuscule piece of cookie and carefully chewed it. Once he ruled out that the flavor was nice enough to give to Jaehyun, he spat it out into the rubbish bin. Just then, Baekhyun walked in yawning and stretching. "Morning Yongie," he said with a raspy morning voice.

"Morning hyungieee!" the younger replied back.

"What did you just spit in the trash?" Baekhyun asked once he woke up a bit more.

"Oh...these cookies are a little chewy. It kinda hurt my tooth, so I spat them out." Only one thing was going though Taeyong's mind at that moment, "No one knows. No one can know." His lie seemed to work. This time.

"You baked? Can I try one?" the older asked back.

"Of course!" he replied and handed his brother a piece. He took a few seconds to chew the cookie before smiling at the younger.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Taeyong. These are absolutely amazing," he said which made Taeyong smile. "Anyways where are you going and who are you meeting that you need to bake these cookies for," Baekhyun questioned, getting a little suspicious. That question reminded Taeyong that he needs to meet Jaehyun soon, which sent him into panic since he does not want to be late to their first meeting.

"Oh shit! Hyung, I'm gonna be late!" and with that, he ran back to his room to get dressed.

"Oh and I'm going to a classmate's house to work on a group project!" Taeyong shouted from his room to answer his brother's former question. Baekhyun chuckled at his baby brother's behavior. Something tells him that this person his baby brother is meeting surely is more than a classmate.