Ruby has a big Secret. The New Girl Comes to Town.

Ruby walked up to Connor with a smile as she tried very hard to be brave.

Connor: Oh, hey Ruby.

Ruby: (nervous laugh) Hey, Connor. Have you seen everyone acting weirdly today?

Connor: Of course. It's because of prom. Everyone's eager to go.

Ruby: (nervous chuckle) That's right. The time of year when people face their fears and hope for the best that their date will say yes.

Connor/Ruby: (laughing)

Connor: Still, it would be nice to go there with someone.

Ruby: Yeah. It would be very nice.

Ruby knew this was her chance to ask Connor out. She could see it in his eyes. The two stood in front of each other, feeling nervous about asking each other.

Ruby/Connor: Connor/Ruby? (chuckles) No no, you go

They both spoke at the same time, interrupting each other's sentences. Soon, it was ladies' first.

Ruby: Connor...I...I...

Ruby looked into Connor's eyes, trying to bring up the strength to talk to her crush, but fear always gets the best of her.

Ruby: I think...I'm going to be sick.

She moved back from Connor, who was left confused and turned around to beat herself up for not gaining the courage to ask him out.

Ruby: (grunts) (thinking) What's wrong with you, Ruby!? Get it together!

Connor: Sick? Are you alright?

Ruby: (laughs nervously) Yeah. Of course, why wouldn't I be?

Connor: You just said you were sick.

Ruby: The water, makes me a little nauseous. It's one of the reasons why Mom never lets me in the--Ah!

Ruby realized that she dropped the confetti Blaster and Connor picked it up to look at it. Y/N and Rebecca rushed to save her.

Connor: What's this? It looks quite cool.

Ruby: Oh! That...is um...That's a...

Y/N: It's a projector!

Connor saw Rebecca, Y/N, and the rest coming to help.

Rebecca: It's a projector that...Ruby and the two of us were working on it. It's a science project!

Connor looked at Ruby, impressed.

Connor: A projector?

Ruby: Ha ha! Yeah. A projector of...some sort. Just don't aim the nose at your head and--