Embrace the Chaos. Hunting for the Trident.

Chelsea: (gasps) (panting heavily)

Chelsea rose from a nightmare and felt uneasy. She looked around to see the room entirely dark. It turns out she spent the entire afternoon sleeping on the floor by mistake. 

Chelsea: (groans) 

She slowly got up and rubbed her face to get rid of any dust. As she looked in the mirror, she would have acted like she was glamorous. But that moment...That vision kept her on her toes. 

M/N: Chelsea, come down here!

Chelsea then heard M/N calling her down. 

Chelsea: Oh. I'm...I'm coming!

And so, with a hand on her arm. She nervously headed down to find Y/N's parents.

-----------------------

Y/N: (😩😩😩)

Kevin: (😩😩😩)

M/N/Kevin's Mom: (laughing)

Y/N and Kevin's mothers called each other on the phone earlier today and they didn't want them to meet. Unfortunately, they did and now, both families were having dinner together, with F/N seeing this to be completely awkward.

F/N: Um...So...You're friends, now?

M/N: We are now. Turns out she knows a thing or two about family issues. 

Kevin's Mother: And she knows how to get over old exes. 

M/N: You said Kevin here lost his dad? 

Kevin's Mother: Left the family at a young age. Don't need him anymore. Won his money and custody of Kevin here. 

F/N: The same boy who was bullying our son.

Kevin's Mother: I'm aware of my son's actions against your boy. I'm sorry for his harsh behavior.

F/N: Oh, don't worry. Since his father didn't have the guts to be a Dad, I'll show him. KEVIN!

Kevin then immediately stood up like he was in the army.

Kevin: Y-YES, SIR!

F/N then got up from the table and approached Kevin with a glare intact. 

F/N: Before your father left your family, did he teach you the importance of having humility and Maturity?

Kevin felt worried as he was officially on F/N's dark side. 

Kevin: Y-Yes, sir. Both my mother and father, sir.

F/N: And where is your father now?

Kevin: With his new family, sir.

F/N: Look at my son.

Kevin glanced at Y/N for a few seconds, afraid of F/N's wrath. Chelsea was peeking from the wall corner and was surprised as she had her hand covering her gawked mouth. 

F/N: Look. At. Him.

Y/N saw Kevin turning to look at him. 

F/N: This here, is the only son I got. My brethren. You understand? You have bullied him and mistreated him and his friends. While you think you can just go about doing what you want? Huh? 

Kevin said nothing, noting that this was a rhetorical question.

F/N: Well, that ends today. First off, you're going to apologize to my son. Then, first thing in the morning, I'm going to teach what it means to be humble. Understand?