Living the life of Oceanside

Warning! The following fanfic is made with facts from the movie. If you haven't seen Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken yet, do not read this fanfiction yet, for it contains spoilers. But if you have, enjoy the story.

------------------------------------

(PLAY THIS)

PROLOGUE - 17 YEARS AGO

It was nighttime in Oceanside. The environment was moist with silence. In a beach house near a small beach were three individuals. Two were carrying a baby in their arms as they stared into the vast ocean. 

M/N: This is such a beautiful place to live in. Remind me to thank Agatha for the work she did for us.

F/N: Heh. Well, she's a Real Estate Agent for a reason. I must say...the beautiful scenery, perfect house space...

M/N: The glass for the back slide door, the nice stairs for some time on the beach...I was like "Gimme them keys, Agatha! You just struck oil!"

F/N: (laughs) And you know what's better?

M/N: What?

F/N smiled as the two parents looked at their baby, Y/N. 

Baby Y/N: (coos)

F/N: It's a good chance for us to raise little Y/N here.

M/N: Of course. Little Y/N will be very happy here. 

The two parents went to look back at the ocean. 

M/N: No matter what gets in our lives, we'll handle it. No matter what.

F/N: Always.
------------------------------------

(PRESENT DAY)

(PLAY THIS)

(DUDE WAKE UP!)

Y/N: (snorts) Ugh...

Y/N got up from his sleep and realized he was in the courtyard sleeping on one of the bleachers. He saw it was his friend, Rebecca.

Y/N: Oh. Hey, Rebecca.

Rebecca: You good, dude?

Y/N: Yeah. Why?

Rebecca: This is the fourth time you slept during school.

Y/N laid back on the bleachers and looked up at the sky.

Y/N: I had to work late last night.

Rebecca: (giggles) I guess the life of a Junior Fisherman is tiring for you. Good thing I chose the career of a Journalist. 

Y/N looked at his friend with an unamused face. 

Y/N: Really? You mean the job you got here? At Oceanside High?