Chapter 8 - Past, Present, Maybe Future ?

(Things in here may trigger sensitive readers ⚠️)

Becky's POV:

"Good morning bb~" was what I heard every morning. In a sweet, morning voice, and it would be said by my sweet lover, Freen.

I always dreamed of being loved ever since I was little.

My parents would always show affection to each other when I was little and they still do.

I see great things for me and Freen in the future!

If there is one for us.

Freen said she wanted to marry me and I would love that! But... I still haven't recovered.

No I'm not talking about that accident. The hotel accident was the past and I'm fully healed.

Im talking about the far past.

I, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong am hiding something.

Something that affected my life a lot.

I... was forced into marriage.

I was forced to some things that weren't great.

And I found out that person was Non.

The day I went to that meeting I had a bad feeling.

And I was right.

(Trigger Warning ⚠️)

I experienced that same trauma in that hotel room all over again.

How my clothes were ripped from me and how the scars healed but still showed in my mind.

When I was 14 it was my first day of Highschool. I didn't have many friends since I missed pretty much all of my childhood. I met some friends and I met this one guy. It was Non. I trusted him and became friends with him which was a bad idea.

At first he was nice then he started to act strange. He would be close to me and hug me weirdly as how it started off. The he would hold my waist and touch my thigh. I didn't think anything of it.

He asked me out one day and I said yes. I never really felt an attraction towards him but I said yes as I've never been in a relationship before and wanted to try it out. We started dating and we became closer.

But all of a sudden everything became weird. He would always ask to come over to my house, touch me uncomfortably, and try to forcibly kiss me.

I felt weird but never really told anyone. Then we graduated Highschool. He asked to marry me but it was too fast for me.

I said no.

He didn't like that.

Then it was suddenly dark.

I woke up to horror...

And my life flashed before my eyes.

I never felt more scared in my life.

I grew up to being distant with people.

Everytime someone would touch me I would flinch and break down.

It took years of therapy to be better.

I never ever loved another man, and never dreamed of being married.

When I said no, I blacked out after a few seconds.

I woke up in a basement, no idea what was happening and no sense of where I was.

Then I realized I've been fooled my whole life.

He was a brutal monster. A demon.

The trauma was so severe that I forgot everything.