Chapter 2 - Sweet Temptation 🔞

"Mm~ Fuck~!" Becky was surprised and pulled away trying to run out of the office. Freen chased after her and pinned her against the wall. "You don't know how long I was trying to hold back..." Freen grabbed Becky's waist and neck and kissed her, stopping Becky from pulling back.

"Stop trying to run." Freen kissed her again, pushing their bodies closer. Becky tried to fight it but soon gave in as she also craved this feeling. "F-fuck~" They kissed each other with so much passion, Becky held Freen's neck and wrapped her arms around her shoulder. Freen inserted her tongue, making Becky use her tongue back.

Freen grabbed Becky's legs and she pulled them around her waist. She grabbed onto Becky's ass and brought her over to the sofa. Freen sat down as Becky was on her lap. Becky broke the kiss to gasp for air "*GASP* ahh.. ahh..." Freen saw she needed to breathe so after Becky took a few breaths she kissed her again. "ahh.. Ah- mmm~"

Freen started to take of her blazer, revealing a white button shirt underneath. Freen then put her hands under Becky's shirt and unbuttoned her bra. "F-Freen..." Becky said shyly. "I-it's my first time.."Becky said with her face red. "Don't worry... I'll make it the best thing you ever experienced." Freen then pinned Becky down on the couch, she took of Becky's skirt and shirt. It revealed a body with only panties on and a bra hanging below from where it's supposed to be. Freen tossed the bra to the side and started to play with Becky's breast.

"A-ahhh~" Becky moaned. Freen started to suck on Becky's breast and fondle with them. "Nghhh~ it tic-tickles~" Freen stopped teasing her and went down to her stomach, she then pulled off Becky panties revealing her. Freen got excited, seeing her fully naked, and seeing her body with such color. Freen then layed Becky down on the couch and positioned herself. "Don't be too loud.." Freen said that then charged two fingers into Becky.

"A-ahhh!~" Becky moaned as she gripped the desk. Freen started to pull her fingers in and out slowly. "a-ahh~ ahhh~ mmmm~" Becky moaned into Freen's ear making her more excited. Freen started to speed up her pace, making sounds when she went in and out of Becky. "Ahhhh~ a-ahhh~ f-fuckkk!" Becky felt a jolt of electricty when Freen inserted another finger. "A-ahhhh~! F-Freen~ a-ahhh~"

Freen smirked at Becky, knowing that's Becky is pleased. Freen then finally jolted her fingers into Becky. "Ahhhhh~!" Becky screamed making Freen have to cover her mouth. Freen then pulled Becky onto her lap, putting her fingers in her again. "F-fuck~" Becky started to bounce into Freen's fingers, Becky gripped onto Freen's hair.

Becky started to ride her faster making her moan.
"F-faster~" Becky moaned. Freen started to move her fingers while they were in Becky. "A-aghhh~ F-Freen~!" Becky's started to become wet, Freen smiled. Freen kept going at a faster pace and didn't stop. "W-wait F-Freen~! I-I'm thi-think I'm go-gonna~ c-ahh~ I'm gon- gonna- c-cum!" Freen went faster and Becky screamed in pleasure, making her release cum onto Freen's fingers. "Ahhhh~! a-ahhhh~" Becky stopped herself from bouncing and Freen took out her fingers. Freen then sucked on her fingers to clean them. "Sweet~" Freen Said and chuckled.

Becky stared at Freen with tiredness and pleasure in her eyes and chuckled. "Ha.." "I told you~" "I'm tired..." Freen kissed her forehead. "Your welcome.."

Only after a few minutes Becky fell asleep in Freen's arms. Freen admired her as she rested on her chest. *Mwah* Freen gave her another peck on her head. "You are beautiful indeed... you make my world beautiful." Freen chuckled. She then gently moved Becky off her lap and placed her head down on the sofa. She then laid a peck on Becky's cheek. "Hope you have a good nap~" Freen chuckled. She exited her room and her employees saw her come out with a smirk on her face. 

Freen then walked out of the office and walked into the elevator. The door closed and as soon it beeped, whispers came from every employee. 

*5 minutes later*