Chapter 5 - Hunger. 🔞

*YAWN* "Mmm...  geez what time is it..?" "It's currently 8:00 AM Becky~" Freen responded. "Shit Freen! You scared me...!" "Sorry love, but your late for work. I'm not gonna be very happy~" She teased.

"Why didn't you wake me up...!?" Becky said panicking. "You are pretty when you sleep... and you looked so peaceful. Becky rushed to get ready and she looked at herself in the mirror. "Freen! You left so many marks!?? People at the office are gonna notice!" Becky shocked. Freen got up and walked behind Becky and hugged her. "Do you want me to leave more~?" Freen started kissing Becky's neck, leaving marks and making Becky weak. Her knees became weak and she started to fall. "A-aghh~" "Woah there... falling for me?" "Oh be quiet! I have to get ready... And you too!" Becky said going to her closet. "Here you can wear this, it doesn't really suit your style so I hope you don't mind."

Becky handed her a gray blazer and a white shirt. "That's the only thing I have that's not pink so sorry..." She undressed her clothes and picked out a outfit. "Freen get ready." Becky commanded. "But how can I...? When your in front of me like this~?" She eyed Becky down every inch of her body. "Freen... don't you dare- ah!" Freen grabbed her hand and pinned her down to the bed. "Shit... we are definitely gonna be late..." "Actually I have a meeting today so you are lucky, but I will get you later this night. That's a promise." She let go of Becky's hands and started to change.

"Hm... this is kinda tight..." She said wearing the white shirt. Becky looked at her and the white shirt clasped onto her chest, it outlined Freen's breast and Becky kept staring. "You like what you see~?" Freen teased. "Oh whatever... I'm hungry." They finished changing and Becky walked out to get food but Freen organized the bed first.

"Hey Irin!" She greeted her friend. "Oh Becky! Your in a great mood... did you and Freen make up?" "Yep~" "And I thought you left? I heard the door open earlier..." Irin said confused. "That was me... the mechanic was stopping by to drop off my car." Freen stepped out of the room and greeted Irin. "Oh! Oh~?" Irin Said surprised then smirked. "I guess you guys did make up~" Irin teased. "Oh and you are doing your own laundry this week. And you know exactly why." Irin said and glared at Freen.

"That's what the noises were... girl I though you were watching a scary movie. Becky you were... screaming." Irin said with her eyes widened. "That's so embarrassing..." Becky covered her face. "I really made her scream... my name~" Freen chuckled. "Anyways- I made breakfast."

"More like ordered. You can't cook." "You can't either!" "At least I'm honest about it!" "Just eat the food or I will." Irin sulked. "Exposing me for what..." She mumbled. They finished their food and Freen helped Irin clean the plates. "So when we were talking about the situation you said you had a girlfriend, may I know who?" "Oh well her name is Noey." "Wait, Noey Vorrakittikun?" "Um yeah! Do you know her?!" Irin said shocked. "Yea... she is one of my close friends. I didn't know she had a girlfriend..." "Oh yea... she wanted to keep our dating on the down low so please don't tell her you found out!" "Okay." "Thanks..."

"Ok we have to go, it's 9 and I have a meeting at 11. Becky let's go." Freen grabbed Becky and they left the apartment. They walked to Freen's car. "Oh wow... that's a nice car." "Thanks" Freen opened the passenger seat for Becky and then shut the door. She started the car and started driving towards the company.

"Becky you go in first, we can't be seen going in together." "Ok... I'll set up your desk." Becky exited the car and walked inside. She reached the last level off the building and got off the elevator. "Becky! Your late!" Ben panicked. "Sorry I slept late!" "It's fine but you can't be late again! Your lucky since Boss didn't show up yet, she is very mad when people arrive late..." "Okay... I'm gonna set up her workspace, she has a meeting at 11..." "How do you know?" "Oh! Um... I looked at her schedule...!? I mean it's my job to keep track of her things... I'm her personal assistant!?!" Becky panicked trying to make an excuse. "Ok..."