Chapter 6 - Vacation Disaster ⚠️

(*DISCLAIMER* This includes abuse so if sensitive to the topic please don't read or skip! Warning will be provided when the part is about to come.)

After that night, they entered work but they couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

They have had sex before but that feeling after makes you crave it even more.

Freen felt that feeling and Becky wanted to tease her.

"Becky... did you do something?" A coworker asked.

"Huh?"

"Boss keeps staring at you. I think you did something wrong."

"Oh." Becky turned to see Freen basically eye fucking her.

She looked like she was about to devour Becky.

Her gaze trailed from Becky's eyes to her lip, to her chest and stared down at her skirt.

But she was trying to stare at what was under that skirt.

"Oh-" Becky staring at Freen.

Freen signaled her to come inside her office and then stepped in.

"I have to go..." Becky walked inside the office and the door shut behind her.

Freen then pinned Becky to the wall and started kissing her.

Becky pulled away and Freen was confused. "Calm down Miss Horny. Last time someone walked in, and stop eye fucking me! We are gonna get caught!" Becky explained.

Freen sulked, "But I wanna kiss you..."

"Not at work."

"You know how you were talking about that vacation?"

"Oh yea!"

"We are gonna go right now."

"Wait what?!"

"Yea."

"But work-" "You  work for me so we are going on a vacation. Pack your things tomorrow and I'll be there at 9."

"Okay..."

"Now since I can't kiss you! Go back to work."

"Okay bye Freen."

Before Becky left the room Freen slapped her ass which shocked Becky.

"Freen...!" Becky worried someone saw but Freen was just giggling.

*The next morning*

"It has only been a week and she is taking you on vacation..." Irin said.

"It's not a vacation, it's more like a business trip.." Becky tried to explain.

"To the beaches? Really Becky... who are you trying to fool."

"It's not like I chose the place!" Becky said in a nervous tone, she was the one who chose the place though. 

*HONK* *HONK* "Oh shoot! She is here!!" Becky said closing her suitcase.

"Here, I'll help you." Irin said carrying one of her suitcases.

They walked down from their apartment.

"How many days are you gonna be on vacation girl! It's so heavy!"

"Maybe just a few days.." They got to the ground level and saw Freen leaning on her car.

She was wearing a white button shirt and flare jeans that gave her a cool look. She was wearing sunglasses and when she took them off her eyes shined like stars.