Bio and Harem

Welp, I was planning on rebooting this book anyways. 

Hello my fellow dragons/other mythologies to the newest iteration of the "Highschool DxD x OP OC/Male Reader" since Wattpad decided out of nowhere to shoot my account for reasons that I can only guess why to. So since we're back again instead of just reuploading my book like a normal person, I've decided to go on ahead and do the task of rewriting the entire book! Yay!

Yeah let me explain. You see I had a whole chapter dedicated to this pre-planned before it got deleted, so I'll just give the short version. Basically I didn't like a couple of the choices I made in the old book and been wanting to do some rewrites for a while, which cultivated in me saying "screw it" and just deciding to rewrite the book entirely start to finish. Was gonna do it after all my lemons and shenanigans chapters were done and before I started season 3 but...

So we're here now. Just to say that note everything is being rewritten. The chapters will still be the same but with added, removed, or changed scenes. This will be the most noticeable in the early chapters as well as some..words in every chapter. 

With that said, onto the bio and harem!

Bio

Name: Ryo Kirishima 

Nicknames: Snowflake, Storm Ghoul, Cutie, Secret Demon King, Mr. Slicer, Ry-Tan

Age: 18

Hair Color: White w/ Red Bangs

Eye Color: Scarlet Red

Height: 5'10

Weight: 162 lbs

Personality: Basically a Kuudere, Blunt, Bored looking and speaking

Regular Outfit: Black Shirt, Black Pants, Bandage Wrapping on one arm, black boots, Kuoh Academy Uniform (when at school)

Battle Outfit: Black Shirt, Black Pants, Black Boots, Bandage Wrappings on both arms, Black Cloak (or trench coat), Silver and Black Buckle

Likes: Anime, Manga, Sweets, Coffee, Fighting, Anything else he doesn't find boring

Dislikes: Annoying people, stuck up people, getting cucked out of a good fight, Rias

Indifferent: Most things

Weapons + Abilities + Race:

Sword: Kusanagi no Tsurugi 

Previously wielded by the Storm God, Susanoo no Mikoto, until Zeus dropped it off Mount Olympus, causing it to travel throughout the Earth until reaching Italy, where Ryo would find it at the age of 12

Previously wielded by the Storm God, Susanoo no Mikoto, until Zeus dropped it off Mount Olympus, causing it to travel throughout the Earth until reaching Italy, where Ryo would find it at the age of 12. It's ability is absorb any magic or energy it comes into contact with and release it 3x the power. 

Other Weapons: Small blades

Species: Super Demon/Advanced Demon
- Increased strength, speed, stamina, durability, and senses compared to a devil by 2-3x. Also comes with a regeneration faction allows them to reattach body parts, or just outright heal parts of their bodies that have been destroyed, including their head and heart if strong enough; the quickness of their healing depends on their strength level. Bodies are so hard that only magical items, mainly holy, can penetrate them unlike most regular weapons. At the same time they are way more bloodlusted and battle crazy than other devils on nature alone, resulting in them all enjoying battle even on a minor level. Can also adapt mid battle to their opponent and even copy abilities depending on how much of an understanding they gather on the magic itself, though Ryo barely uses this.