Chapter 8: Part 1

• Dedicated to All Our Fans Who Voted Last Chapter :-*

While Neveah, Rory and Phillip got settled in at Phillip’s and was having a blast, back at the house of Dawayne and Kennicia was the aftermath of a mother’s raft.

Kennicia went over to a still knocked out Dawayne and started smacking him to get him to wake up. “Nigga wake your ass up!” Kennicia yelled landing another smack on Dawayne’s face.

Dawayne sat up on his forearms coming to after Kennicia had smacked him in his face enough times. He looked around groggy trying to remember what happened that caused him to be laying on his ass on the floor. Dawayne looked up at Kennicia and saw her face and asked  what happened.

Kennicia looked at him and took advantage of the fact that her ass whopping wasn't as bad and looked at Dawayne and said what she always wanted to say,“ Nigga you just got knock the fuck out, She laughed out loud.

Dawayne looked at Kennicia like she was crazy and got up and made his way to her and put his hand around her throat and put her against the wall.

“Bitch, you betta watch who you talkin to like that, cause your face already fucked up so don't make me knock you around some more.” After Dawayne said that, he threw Kennicia against the floor and then started to walk away. But he turned around and said “By the way that pussy ass nigga got in a cheap shot, bitch. And the next time I see him, imma bust a cap in his ass,” he yelled and then walked towards the back of the house to his man cave and fired up a blunt.  As Dawayne was smoking he thought about why he felt some type of way seeing Neveah with another man.

He had never felt feelings for her, even when they was in high school. All he wanted was some pussy but he never thought the outcome would be her ending up pregnant. Of course he knew that if you had sex, the female can get pregnant, but he thought he used a condom. Hell, he honestly didn’t remember.

While Dawayne was in his man cave ,Kennicia was in the foyer cleaning up the mess that was made from all the chaos. After Kennicia finish cleaning, she went to her and Dawayne’s bedroom to look in her vanity mirror. She saw her face and seen that she had a black eye and bruises on her cheeks and a broken nose but the blood had clotted so she took a deep breath and pushed it back into place. After putting makeup on her bruises and fixing her face she thought about Dwayne and how she didn't want them to go to bed mad at each other. With an idea in her head Kennicia got up to go to her closet and find her sexiest piece of lingerie.

Kennicia walked into Dawayne’s man cave with a pink and black baby doll lingerie with a black bow on the front of the bra and thong  and her black and pink pumps on. She seen Dawayne laid back in his Lazy Boy chair with his head back. She walked up behind him , “Wayne, baby I just wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I acted.” she whispered in his ear as she rubbed her hands down his chest.

Dawayne not even opening his eyes responded to her, “Naw baby I ain't tryna hear that shit.”

Kennicia walked in front of him and got down on her knees and looked up at him. “But daddy I wanna show you how sorry I am,” she whimpered.

He finally looked down at Kennicia and knew what she was going to do. “Then gone ‘head and show daddy how sorry you are,” he said, giving her a blank stare.

Dawayne watched as Kennicia started to slide down his basketball shorts and took his dick out of his boxers. She started to plant kisses on the head. When she got to the base she licked her way back to the head and then put all eight inches into her mouth. Whatever she couldn't put down her she put her hand around and started to stroke him.