Chapter 2 |:| Not quite Alone

Welcome back!
If you are a vegetarian/animal lover i profusely apologize for this chapter😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov

"Im coming with you!" I argued.

"I dont think this can fit two people, Im just-"

"Are- ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!!"

"Wh- no just wait outside"

"I DONT WANT TO"

"Oh my Hylia" Link groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Fine"

When we made it to the shrine as the old man had called it, Link pressed the slate to the pedestal, which opened a door, and inside was...some sort of elevator. Granted it was a little squishy with both of us and thats when Link proposed that i wait outside—the very thought!

So now, down we went as it slowly descended. But as soon as we got down, a deep, manly, ghostly voice rung out.

I didnt pay particular attention to what it said but it was so creepy.

Suddenly, i was regretting my decision to join Link down here.

"Yknow what! You were right! This shrine is waayyy too small for the two of us so im just gonna wait outside!" I said, making my tone a tad too joyful for it to be considered normal.

"Wha- HEY!"  Shouted Link as he turned around but i was already being lifted back to the surface.

"Sorry! And good luck!" I called.

"You-" Link started, but i couldnt hear the rest as i was back on the surface.

"Whew" i sighed. Seriously that place gave off MAJOR creep vibes. Im not gonna get possessed by some ghost! No thanks! Link can deal with that by himself.

I walked to the edge of the black floor of the shrine and sat down, "so i'll just wait here then! Gottit"

...

"Easy peasy"

....

"This is fine!"

......

"..."

I threw my head back, this was not fine, im BORED! Seriously how long was he going to take?!

Thats when i heard a grumble.

Looking down, i cast my stomach a glare.

"I suppose it cant be helped" i sighed, but became frantic when i realized that i hadnt eaten in a hundred years!! Im gonna die!!

Standing up, i looked around for anything at all that i could eat. There were a few plants and mushrooms that looked edible but...how could i be sure they were?

The sun was passing its peak by now, but luckily a glint off the water from a nearby pond gave me an idea.

"Fish!! Of course! That sounds delicious!" I exclaimed, my mouth starting to water already.

Earlier, on the way here, me and Link had passed a monster camp, and im pretty sure that they had a cooking pot there, so i'll catch the fish, cook it up and BOOM! Hunger solved!

Determined with my plan, i crept up to the pond, not wanting to scare away any fish.

"Aha! Hyrule bass!" I smiled deviously, seeing the slippery creatures below the surface.

I croutched in a rather animalistic way, and waited until one came close, i shot my hands in attempt to grasp one—however it evaded my capture by swimming downwards.