Chapter 1 |:| Open your eyes

HELLO!!! Its me! Anemone! Hi >:) and welcome! If youre here from my pokemon books i give you and extra wave <3

This book is gonna be a long one so pls be patient with me 🙏🏼 its also going to be going over the whole events of BOTW so yall are in for a ride

//EDIT: i decided that i want a different tone for this book so i will be editing all the chapters ever so slightly as well as just minor improvements in the writing (and im not dead, this book will see through to the end of my plans >:33 //

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov

Link....

Y/n.........

It is time...

Open your eyes

My eyes cracked open, and my vision was flooded with bright blue light. My muscles ached as i brought a hand to shield my face from the blinding gleam.

"hnnghh" i groaned, slowly sitting up, the sound of water flowing around me catching my attention.

As my eyes adjusted, i looked around, i was sitting in a pool in the middle of a room, a dark room, with glowing orange dots decorating the walls.

I brought my hands up, flexing them open and closed, it felt good to move. As my gaze moved to my side, i jumped, there was a person there.

Swiftly stumbling out of the pool, i croutched down and observed him, wobbly on my feet but watching intently.

"Who is that?"

"...."

"Who...am i?"

With a jolt i realized i couldnt recall anything, nothing about how i got here...nothing about that boy, my childhood, memories, nothing. Just my name. A word that felt like it had been ringing in my head over and over and over again for eon's, so it must be true.

It was strange, but my thoughts were pushed aside as he sat up, after blinking around and taking in the scene, he set his cerulean gaze on me. He seemed just as shocked as i was to be here.

"W-who are you?" My voice shook, a feeble attempt of taking charge.

"Who are you?" He shot back, sensing my hostility, his wide eyes narrowed and seemingly froze over. This boy had walls apon walls that he would not allow to be broken down, that much was clear to see, a shiver ran down my back.

Dripping sounds were heard as he stepped out of the water, and faced me properly.

"Why cant i...remember?" He murmured, holding a hand to his head as if in pain.

I gulped, "should i tell him that im experiencing the same amnesia? I guess its a harmless enough but he could use it to his advantage..."

"...i cant either"

His cold glare darted back to me to an instant, sizing me up properly now as he stepped out of the water but just as quickly, he looked away, averting his gaze as a sound like grinding stone came from behind.

A wave of embarrassment crossed over me, he was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and i was in a similar situation, luckily, the sports bra and tight shorts i was dressed in covered....enough but felt revealing all the same.

It was a blue glowy...thing, and out of it slipped some sort of slate, engraved with an orange eye that had a blue iris shedding a permanent tear.

"That, is a Sheikah slate, it will help guide you after your long slumber." Spoke a voice, not quite aloud but not in our heads either.