Chapter 6

You guys this Chapter (cough cough one of my absolute favs, if you read Famoux) it got deleted two times!!! I tried my best to re create the original which was slightly better, but I do not wish to be stuck with one chapter for ages. Some exciting stuff is coming up and I cannot wait for ya'll to see/read it.

ps i will attach my favourite song to each chapter

Enjoyyyyyy

I'd also very appreciated if you checked out my fan fiction No Control!! It would mean the world to me

"Charlotte, I know that it is hard to concentrate but you need to stay focused. What I'll say right now is very essential for you. Do you understand?" I just nod my head, I am unable to speak. Everything that is going through my mind just doesn't seem real. I never believed in supernatural forces, yet I have a man in front of me claiming that I am a witch. It is utterly complicated to process things at this moment. Instead I just listen and try to understand everything around me as well as I can,"being a spell setter is much more complicated that you think. Especially when you are unable to control your power, now that you know that you can use this against anyone it is every easy to slip out of control. Most importantly don't use the power indignantly, it's one of the worst things you could do. Despite all the supernatural acts around us you still must remain calm and act like a human. You'll see things, you'll be able to move them and you'll be able to do horrible acts. That's why you need training. It's not often that we get new faces. Any questions before we'll move on to slightly different topics?"

"Ehm yes. How did you know that I'm a witch and how did you get photographs of me?" I ask with confusion.

"First of, we're not witches , we are spell setters. I swear to god that anyone within ten feet distance can smell you. We spell setters can be detected by our smell, though only a few creatures have noses so well developed that they can sense us. That's why we use a special kind of fluid to dim the smell. Secondly we didn't have to take photographs. Some of us are similar to soul mates. It is quite rare but if both spell setters have the same feature then they have a special bond in between them. It doesn't mean that they are in a relationship. Rather, we can see into each others' minds and help the other one even if we aren't physically at the same place. That's me and Christina for example , I could see you through her memories," he finishes of his monologue with a smile of his face.

After all it can sense some human in Alex, he's definitely not as bad as I though he would be.

"What now?"

"I planned on discussing some topics with you but I'll leave that for Monday. There's too much happening in your mind for me to bring up more complicated topics. Go to your dormitory and get more rest. I'll pick you up from your room on Monday at 7pm," says Alex as he leads me out of his apartment.

***

I walk into my room and see a package lying on my bed. I take it into my hands and try to define its content. I slowly unwrap the brown packaging which is wrapped in thick layers. A small letter falls out of it but I notice that there's something more, Jeremy's vinyl. It's exactly how I remember it. I put it on the side of my bed and take the letter.

Dear Charlotte,

I'm doing very well, we all miss you terribly.

Regarding Kurt Cobain, I don't know much. I tried not to be bothered by deaths of other. However, I can tell you that it wasn't suicide. Longer time ago whilst I was in America I talked to a few relatives which had worked on this case, they all said the same thing: only a person not smart enough would think that he killed himself. It's the past, something we can't change and therefore it's not worth discussing.