Chapter 3

If you have been to Christ Church - Oxford University and you have seen the dorms you can pretty much imagine Jeremy's room. By the way watch the video to help you understand. I will cry in the corner of my room if I will find any grammar errors cause I went through this for 3 times just to make sure that its all correct

PS I'm sorry for shifting tense I will correct that in all chapters. (5th June 2015)

Quite unfortunately a lot of things have gone wrong. Back then I was terrified but later on I just found it laughable. I did not change the time on my alarm clock which has already made my plans for the morning crash and my time schedule absolutely failed on the first day. Not only that had gone wrong. Since I missed the real orientation day, I was completely lost and had no idea where should I head off to. Unfortunately everyone was in class and I knew no one. I just sat on the bench and cried. I could have tried different lecture halls, go to the reception or use the map. However, I was too lost in all means and I preferred crying on a bench on my first day of university.

I must have been very lucky and Jeremy too late when he found me on the bench. I had no idea what has happened but he silently led me to one of the lecture halls. It was surprisingly empty, small and luxurious. I did not have the time to observe the students in here, but I noticed that everyone looked slightly older than me.

"Welcome to my class everyone," said the small, fat professor in a voice which sounded as if he had a flu, "I see no knew faces. Except the young lady in the left corner of the table. Are you a composition transfer?"

"Ehm no. I study cello and piano," I said and the whole room, including me, was somewhat confused.

"Oh shit. I am very sorry professor. I was late myself and I took Lottie here instead of her theory class. I had a lot of things on my mind. Would you excuse me so I can take her to her class?"

"Please do so. Jeremy be aware of your actions. I understand that it is the first day but we don't accept these excuses at Juilliard." said the professor and we rushed out of the room.

We ran. Not taking, not doing anything else. We just ran and I felt that my lungs would collapse any time soon, but it didn't stop me. Everything moved so fast and we were there in matter of minutes. I went up the stairs trying to catch my breath. Jeremy lightly knocked on the door and excused me. I was in full shock when I saw the room. There were about eight people inside, including professor McAllen, it was covered in photographs of cellist and it had three cellos each in a different corner. The lesson went by and so did the rest of the week. Through out the week I received a few phone calls from my mother. I went to the Empire State two time and decided that I would not like to visit it as often, because my fear came back. I accomplished to do all my assignments and I just enjoyed New York. I hung out with Jeremy and met his best friend Maura. She seemed like a nice person despite her emo-like haunting looks.

*****

"It is Friday night why aren't you out? Besides haven't you got any other friends?" I asked as we entered Jeremy's room because he apparently had something important to show me.

The room was smaller than mine, with no kitchen, and it was a single room. It had creamy walls, a bed and table from dark wood, a blue rug and a blue chair. It also included a few cupboards, three music posters and an extra door which most likely lead to the bathroom. Nothing special but it did the job. I sat on the bed and waited for Jeremy to join me. He took his laptop and came to sit next to me.

"First of Lottie, I do not have many close friends. I just communicate with everyone and that is a difference. Also you don't seem like you made many friends and well I can't leave you alone. So essentially, I will be bothering you the whole year and next year you can chose to totally ignore me. However, not this year. You will not get rid of me now. But that's not why I brought you here."