Chapter 4

The second half of this is better and I promise that the lack of updates will noy happen again. Please do not forget to vote and comment

PS I'm sorry for shifting tense I will correct that in all chapters. (5th June 2015)
I'd also very appreciated if you checked out my fan fiction No Control!! It would mean the world to me

"Look Lottie, even if he killed himself there is nothing we could do now. His death is long forgotten and it is confirmed to be a suicide. I am not happy either, but I know that he wouldn't be able to stand all the pressure brought by their fame," Jeremy says, walking through his dorm and organising it.

"But there is just so much evidence to it. No one will convince me that he wasn't murdered," I say fighting back, yet again not successfully. I have been trying to prove to Jeremy that there is something behind Kurt's death for the past thirty minutes. I even brought up most of the evidence which I collected lasted night. Nevertheless, Jeremy being strongly stubborn he denied the possibility that he was killed.

"Nevermind. Do you know any post office nearby?"

"Yeah, uhm, just leave it at the reception they send letters every Sunday."

"Okay. Thank you," I say and walk out of his room. The moment I exit the building, I pick up the smell of coffee which is very unusual at Juilliard, of course not counting the lecture halls. I looke around and see a small coffee stand in between the buildings. Heaps of people are standing in the queue, waiting for their hot beverage. I only drink coffee occasionally, but I know that I have a long day ahead of me and I need to have my energy level full. After standing there for quite some time and looking around I notice how not social I am. It is already a week; only a week. I didn't communicate with anyone, but Jeremy through out the past week. I avoided my roommates, was distant in class and Maura wouldn't count as a friend of mine. Throughout my life I never bothered to make much friends, not as if I had spare time to spend with friends. University is different. My schedule isn't as filled up and I cannot be all alone in this humongous city. After all this is where I belong. Soon enough I would be the queen of freaks if I kept my distance from everyone. I look around and everyone is in groups, chatting, laughing and it only makes me realise how much have I been missing out.

"Hello? Earth to Charlotte, what do you want to order?" It takes me a few seconds to figure out that it already is my turn and that I was completely zoned out.

"Sorry. I will have one latte macchiato and a chocolate chip cookie."

"Heated cookie?"

"Yes. Do you study in here?"

"Seriously?" the girl asks, she seems slightly shocked or maybe she thinks that I am joking, "I am taking theory classes with you."

"Sorry. My bad."

"Here you go your coffee and cookie," she says clearly ignoring the previous situation we were in.

"Thank you," I mumble and quickly make my to the reception. It is not as crowded as it was and there is an old lovely lady. I pass the mail to her and rush outside.

Having all the spare time on earth I decide that I would have a look at the practice room. It is just a few steps away from here and I am in need of some practice. Through out my stay in Juilliard I have practically forgotten what playing the cello feels like. I enter the big hall and quite surprisingly I am greeted by a soft scent of vanilla and a bright yellow light coming from the large chandelier, placed right in the middle of the ceiling. I follow the music which echoes through the whole building and I soon find myself in a room full of music instruments and beautiful sounds.