ɪᴠ. 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦

tw - killing, describes gruesome images, blood, gun

It's my fault he's dead, isn't it?

no it isn't, Finn.

"WE NEED A PLAN B," Martin stated as he looked through the gate

"WE NEED A PLAN B," Martin stated as he looked through the gate. "Like, now."

Ramona walked up from behind them, glancing as the killers walked around, one messing with her bloodied sweater.

"No." Josh spoke up, "we just need more plan-A."

Ramona glanced at the neon blood that was littered on the floor, "you're right." She mumbled. Ziggy glanced at the two, confused.

"We grab the water guns and spray them all with the blood," Josh began, "if my theory is right... they'd all attack each other."

Martin nodded. "Okay, okay. More plan-A it is."

The Wright girl crouched down, "you stay here, okay?" She looked her son in the eyes.

"But—"

"You're more safe if you're not out there." She explained to her son.

Ziggy came and crouched down beside Ramona, "you see the neon stuff on the floor out there?" She pointed towards the outside of the shop. Finn glanced at it, nodding. "As long as you don't get that on you, you'll be safe." She whispered, "and you won't get any on you if you're in here, okay?"

The boy nodded again, "please don't get hurt." He said, turning back to his mom.

"I won't." She said in a confident tone, pulling his head forward and kissing his forehead. "I love you, okay?"

Finn nodded, wiping under his eye with his hoodie sleeve, "I love you too."

The two women quickly stood as Finn ran to hide behind the counter once again, taking deep breaths as he looked at the ceiling.

The adults opened up the gate, quickly running to grab the water guns. Each of them got one killer, Josh getting The Grifter, Ramona getting Skull Mask, Ziggy, Nightwing, and Martin, Harry Rooker.