ᴠ. 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

tw - gore, killing, violence

Who?

Sarah Fier.

THE MESS HALL WAS the only place the girls could think of when running

THE MESS HALL WAS the only place the girls could think of when running. The duo locked the door, knowing that wouldn't keep Tommy out, and looked around for something, anything.

"Music. The music!" She whisper yelled, running toward the radio.

"What—"

"He won't hear."

Ziggy nodded, understanding the plan, and flicked the radio on, Carry On Wayward Son blasted from the radio, max volume, and the girls ran.

They cut through the kitchen where Ziggy dipped her hand into the knife drawer, grabbing the biggest one she possibly could, before following Ramona into the supplies closet, closing and locking the door behind them. "The broom closet," Ziggy whispered to the girl. She nodded.

They squeezed into the closet, Ziggy with the knife in hand, waiting.

Through the small cracks of the wood, they watched the supplies closet door fly open and Tommy walk in, breathing heavily, walking past them.

Ziggy walked forward, Ramona went to speak, to ask what she was doing, but knowing the Wright girl, Ziggy turned and put a finger to her lips, mouthing the words, 'trust me'.

And the raven-haired girl couldn't help but give in.

So she stood still as Ziggy opened the broom closet and slowly walked after Tommy who had no idea of her presence.

That was, until, the music stopped.

Ramona held in a breath and shut her eyes tightly when the wood under Ziggy's feet creaked. When the killer turned around, Ziggy yelled and plunged the knife into Tommy's chest, but it didn't do much, because Tommy simply hit her across the face.

The next thing the Wright girl was the sound of Ziggy's struggled breathing as if Tommy was choking her. Her heart raced and she quickly exited the broom closet, staying in Tommy's blind spot as she grabbed an empty potato sack.