ɪɪɪ. 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

tw - none?
( as always, tell me if there is any that i have missed <3 )

tw - none? ( as always, tell me if there is any that i have missed <3 )

she's gorgeous and has not one flaw, and that's because.. why?

You think I'm gorgeous?

WITH GREAT, GREAT PERSUASION, Ramona had managed to land the keys to the science and nature cabin

Ramona jogged up to Nick, smiling at him, "hey, Nick." She greeted.

A smile appeared on Nick's face when she appeared and it made Ziggy, who was hiding and out of sight, wanna puke. "Hey, Ramona. I thought you'd never show up." He smiled.

Ramona twiddled her fingers, looking around nervously, "about that..." she trailed off, "uhm, I'm not in the Color War mood, exactly." She whispered to him, coming closer, "I kinda just wanted to chill out."

Nick looked down at her, so lost, but not in the 'I'm so fuckin dumb' way, but the 'holy shit this girl is breathtaking and I can't focus' way, which was hilarious to Ziggy.

"Uh, yeah, what.. uh—"

"Would it be cool if I could get the keys to the science and nature cabin?" She asked politely, slightly standing on her tippy toes. The Goodes smile faltered, but before he could ask questions, Ramona answered, "I just feel like sketching the snakes." She reasoned.

He instantly folded and gave her the key. Ziggy had been astonished by Ramona and her manipulative behavior, since the only remotely rude part of Ramona she has seen was her lazy comebacks.

And to say Ziggy didn't find it interesting would be a lie because she did.

And that's how she ended up in one of the outhouse stalls with Ramona, waiting for Sheila to appear. They had Sheila thinking she was going to meet up and have a romantic make out with the boy, only when she entered one of the outhouse stalls, she would instead be greeted by a bucketful of cockroaches which would be dumped on her.