ɪ. 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥

tw - talks about devil worship, talks about murder

Haven't you heard? It's Goode now.

Not in my book.

RAMONA KISSED FINN'S FOREHEAD, "I'll come to get you tomorrow, my Love

RAMONA KISSED FINN'S FOREHEAD, "I'll come to get you tomorrow, my Love." She ruffled the boys' hair with a smile.

Finn smiled, "okay! I love you, Mom." He said as he climbed into the back seat of Amanda's Ford.

"I love you too!" She replied. With that, the car started up and drove away. And just as that one disappeared, a cop car took its place.

Ramona furrowed her eyebrows, leaning down to the window to see Deena and Josh, "you stole Nickmy husband's car?" She asked, surprised.

Deena and Josh shared a look, seemingly guilty.

The woman sighed and threw open the back car door, "this better be good."

•••

DEENA PARKED THE POLICE car in the driveway of a random house in Shadyside.

Ramona furrowed her eyebrows as she got out, "who's house is this?" She asked, looking at the teenagers.

They stayed quiet. Josh spoke first, "I think you know her." He said as they made their way to the front door, opening it.

Ramona cautiously stepped through the door as the teens jogged towards the bathroom of the house. A faint groaning coming from the bathroom. The Goode wife took her time, "Jesus Christ!" An unfamiliar, yet familiar, voice yelled. "Look at her! I told you it wouldn't work. There's no ending it."

Ramona finally reached the bathroom, eyes going straight to the other teenager who sat on the floor tied up to a white heater. The girl was thrashing against the restraints around her wrists and ankles, hefty groans and huffs leaving her mouth.

"Is she cursed?" The lady asked, still not taking notice of the frozen redhead in the bathroom who held a knife.

Deena sighed and looked at the woman, "to say it simply, yeah." She then turned her eyes back to Sam.