ɪᴠ. 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴

tw - death, disturbing images, gore

you believe me, about the curse?

I've seen the curse

A CAMPER WAS DEAD. A camper was killed and was dead.

Dead, dead, dead.

Scared campers were gathered in the mess hall, along with two councilors, Nick and Gary. The other six were nowhere to he found.

The two girls walked in, seeing Nick counting the kids just before the lights went out, causing them to let out screams. "Everything is okay!" Nick yelled out as Gary entered the mess hall.

"How many?"

"Twenty-three."

Gary let out a sigh, "that's... thirty missing at least."

Nick sighed, storming toward the phone, "where's Cindy, Kurt, Joan?" He asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen them" the lights came back on "or Tommy, or anyone. Or... shit, maybe they're looking for us." He came up with.

Nick slammed the phone down on the receiver, "hey, what the hell is going on?" She asked, "who killed him?" Her tone was low in a whisper as so many chills were attacking her at once. Too many people were dying. What the fuck.

"I don't know..." he whispered.

"We have to go we have to warn people" Ziggy said, making her way to the mess hall exit.

Ramona quickly jogged toward her and stopped her, "I'm sure they heard the bell." Ziggy tried to push past her but Ramona grabbed get shoulders, "Ziggy"

"No! My sister, she's out there!" She expressed.

Ramona gave her a serious look, "but what if whatever or whoever killed Jeremy finds you first?" Her tone was low.

The red-head rolled her eyes and tried to push past her, "look, Me, Nick, and Gary will go." She said. The two boys turned to her, not signing up for the job. "Just, please, stay here." She whispered.