(19): Infinity Castle, With Twins

I know you're tired of cliffhangers, and I have no idea what to write! Sorry, not sorry😈
Btw this whole chapter is just about the Tokito twins, so if that's not what you want, feel free to not read this chapter.😭
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

No one's POV:
"Why do you look like me....?" They both asked.
Their eyes widened.
A faint memory was coming in.
"Yuichiro?"
"Muichiro?"

Both stared at each other surprised.

'H-how does it know my name, and why do I know its name?' The younger one trembled a bit.

'why am I....so surprised' The one named Yuichiro thought also trembling. "You're a demon." Muichiro gribbed him sword.
"Yes, and You're a slayer....and by your aura. You must be a hashira. Am I correct?"

"yes."

Just as Yuichiro had thought...
They breathed in...

'N-never the matter....they're the enemy....I'll just kill him'

They didn't recognize each other.....
Yet they knew each other's names...
This couldn't be more of an disaster...

Yuichiro was about to charge towards Muichiro, but stopped abruptly. Something held him back.
A force.
A force that scared him...

"Don't attack him."
Yuichiro's eyes widened...

While he was distracted Muichiro quickly took this as a chance to behead him, but also abruptly stopped. Something held him back. This time a gentle force...

"Muichiro... don't attack him..."A man's voice spoke. This surprised Muichiro, as he looked around.
"W-who.." he said.....then his surroundings changed....

Two people stood in front of him...
His eyes widened. Who were these people?! Why did they seem so familiar.....Why did he feel like crying just by looking at them. Why were they making him feel so sad? Questions swirled in his mind. Though he knew he wouldn't get an answer.

"Muichiro.... don't... please don't attack him..." This time it was a woman's voice....

They chose not say more...
They didn't want the plot of this story to be foiled.

Muichiro's surroundings went back to the weird place. Both Muichiro, and Yuichiro seemed to be surprised...
Very surprised at their encounters...

"What..?"

The demon let out shaky sigh. Muichiro saw Yuichiro start to move a bit, so he jumped back, sword in hand.
Though...Yuichiro just looked at him.

Why did they look alike?

Starting off Muichiro looked like him, if he was human, and Yuichiro looked like Muichiro, if he was a demon.

The demon wanted an answer...

"I-i..." Yuichiro started.
"Where am I." The other interrupted wanting to leave, as soon as possible.

"You're in the infinity castle. This place is infested with demons." Yuichiro's face was mixed with annoyance, and confusion. "What's so important about you that Muzan-sama won't let me kill you" Yuichiro walked closer, until they were only feet away.

Muichiro let it happen...
Those two people that told him not to harm this demon had really gotten to his head...
He didn't want to attack this demon anymore....

"Muichiro. That's your name?"
"Clearly."
He rolled his eyes

Yuichiro looked at the hashira annoyed..... Something was different though....The more he looked at the younger. The more curious he got....

Muichiro was so familiar.
Not just because they looked alike.
But relationships likewise...
He.... must've had some connection with him.

Something else worried him.
Kokushibo mentioned something about a twin to Muzan when Yuichiro was first introduced to the Demon King. Not that they said much...

Though....Yuichiro found this situation... exactly like explained.
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
Flashback time
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

Not before long. Yuichiro almost blacked out. He could feel someone squeeze his hand. Though he could guess it was his younger brother. He just hoped Muichiro would let go, and try to get some help for himself.

I mean..
Yuichiro was already dying.
Nothing could save him now.

But Muichiro.... muichiro could still be saved...
Yuichiro just needed him to let go... and get some help.

If only. If only he wouldn't have been so selfish. Then maybe muichiro wouldn't be going through this...

Just then....
Yuichiro felt arms pick him up.
He was at deaths door, still holding on just for a little bit.
He could no longer feel the warmth of his brother's hand. He wanted to panic, but he couldn't open his eyes, nor could he speak anymore.

....something about this felt familiar though....

After that.....He had blacked out...
But he wasn't dead.

When he woke. He had his two arms. Which didn't surprise him, as he couldn't remember anything.
His skin was pale. Paler than usual. He was a demon.
A demon that surprisingly. Had no hunger for human flesh. He was just. A sad demon.
Like it lost a meaning to life. He didn't even serve directly under Muzan, yet he lived in the infinity fortress...

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

His eyes furrowed while going through his blurry memory.

"Why aren't you attacking me?" Yuichiro asked.

But that question quickly faltered.
"Why aren't you attacking me." Muichiro had threw the question right back.

This didn't anger Yuichiro, surprisingly.
"Fair point." He said.

"I have a question." Muichiro said with his index finger, and thumb on his chin, while his head tilted to the side a little.

"What is it....?"

"Have we met before? You seem so familiar."

"Maybe?"
Yuichiro didn't really know. It was obvious they did, but how. Could this be the twin Kokushibo had mentioned? Even their names sound alike. This couldn't be a coincidence...

Yuichiro's curiosity spiraled, and he did the same gesture Muichiro was doing.
"Maybe you're a relative." He spoke.

Muichiro stared at him surprised.
"P-perhaps... Right...that's it.... Nii-san...?"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
THIS CHAPTER IS RUSHED, I NEED TO LIVE-
I'LL FIX THE MISTAKES LATER-