(17): Descendants past...

I'm being for real here. That last chapter was rushed, and I'll try to make it up to y'all 😭😭
I'll try to make this 1000 words for you all
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
No one's POV:

All the hashiras (–gyomei💀) stared surprised at the demon who rejected the blood. She was still drooling, but she controlled herself. Sure she was far from Tomioka's case, but she controlled herself.

"What happened?" Kagaya asked. Of course him being blind. He couldn't really sort out what happened. So one of his daughters decided to explain.
"Ah, so there you have it! Temporary proof Nezuko won't attack humans." He smiled.

Was he really letting another demon in?! What was this?? An orphanage!?
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
After that:

When the meeting was over. Shinobu suggested taking the two to the butterfly mansion.
Giyuu didn't like that, but of course it made sense for the medic of the Hashiras to deal with Tanjiro.

Tomioka sighed as he started walking away. He needed to sort out something.
He felt a strong aura coming from somewhere, and he didn't like the fact it was coming from his estate.
It was frightening. He didn't want to be followed. He could only hope Sabito didn't plan on a random visit while he dealt with whatever it was.
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

The aura only got stronger, until he finally set foot inside his estate.
It was dark.

No light could be let in.
Giyuu had a pretty good hunch what was happening now.
Could there have been a demon inside?
And the strong aura....it must be an upper moon

Giyuu must've been right, as he started walking towards the presence. He stood a few meters away from a familiar face.

Giyuu: you again.
He said surprisingly calm.

Kokushibo: upper 0........My name is Kokushibo...
He said bowing for few seconds before rising again.

"Oh....I've actually been wanting to talk to you..ever since our last interaction" Giyuu stated.
It was true. Giyuu was genuinely confused, but he was angry at times knowing he might not be able to talk to uppermoon 1 about Muichiro. This was his chance, and he wasn't going to miss it.
Muichiro needed to be safe. This uppermoon had intentions with the child, and he wanted to know what it was...

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
With Tanjiro:
When Shinobu left the room.
Only Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were left. He wanted to say something, but Zenitsu already seemed to be blabbering on about something, and according to what Zenitsu had told Tanjiro earlier. Inosuke throat was crushed. So he wouldn't be able to have a conversation.
Nezuko was in her box sleeping....., But it would need to be fixed. The wind hashira was being extra.

He just needed to be relieved of the situation.
But how. He wasn't even sleepy, so he couldn't sleep the boredom away.

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
With Muichiro:
Muichiro had saw Giyuu leave in a hurry. He wanted to follow him, but something was screaming no in his head.
It was warning his to not go.

He was curious. It felt wrong to just let Giyuu go.
If muichiro noticed. Pretty sure the other hashiras noticed his cautiousness.
•~~~~~~~~~•
"I wonder why he was in such a hurry" Muichiro spoke while looking at the clouds. He was in a lake near his estate. He doesn't even remember he has it. He just knows how to get there.
"Maybe it was something important...no I'm pretty sure he'd tell me...maybe? Does he tell me things?"
Of course he did.
Muichiro just doesn't remember....
He wanted to know what Giyuu was doing.
He was curious, and really missed him.