(3): Appearance..?!

No one:

Giyuu has successfully made it back....His prayers at least got answered. No one was around. At last. Laying on his bed. He could finally get rest..., But he felt uneasy. Like  something was watching him....
He was uncomfortable, but once more ignored the feeling. Slowly, but surely drifting into the dark pits of slumber. He felt something warm wrap around him. It was comforting. It gave Giyuu a home feeling...he liked this.....
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Giyuu had finally awoken. It felt like his dream lasted forever......it was some random talking to him about rules, and something else he couldn't remember..... He quite frankly forgot most of the rules, but it was a dream, and it couldn't hurt him.

The raven haired male quickly sat up. Again feeling more hungry than usual.....again.... But he didn't feel like eating......
"I don't deserve it" he thought aloud....Still believing he doesn't deserve to eat. Heading straight towards the bathroom. He wanted to take a quick shower before anything....yeahhh.
That didn't go as planned....
Giyuu yawned lightly. While rubbing his right eye... Something was wrong... Giyuu quickly looked into the mirror to see a demon.....wait.. demon?? But that was....him?. It had two horns growing out of his forehead. With blue striped patterns. His skin was....Pale.......
Paler than usual. With cracks, leafs, black markings, and vines as decorations on his plain white skin.
It's eye painted black with only a darker blue that would be assumed as the pupil. What made it worse was the words.
In his eyes the kanji of 'Uppermoon 0' was written out... The black markings all said the same thing. 'Upper 0' was repeated.

Giyuu stared at the monsters features. Before his eye started to tear up....
He's a demon
'no'
He's an enemy
'No'
'He was a traitor'
'NO!!'
What the hell had happened...while he was out that day....
Tears started to flow out of his eyes. He was a demon...A monster....He couldn't be like this!!A man eating monster...HE DIDN'T WANNA LIVE LIKE THIS....The demon quickly ran out the bathroom...'NO, NO, NO. I REFUSE TO BETRAY THE CORPS' He said, quickly opening the door...He had a garden out back that he planned to use now. He was gonna kill himself with the sun!! He refused to be a traitor, and be hated even after death....The sun hadn't risen fully yet, so he quickly went to sit outside in his garden. And so he waited...Such a sad way to go out. It truly was...Giyuu didn't want to live his life like that...Not as slave....
And so he waited...
And waited
And waited for the sun.
As the sun finally started to rise. He welcome it with open arms(💀). What he expected was himself to disintegrate...He was still alive...sitting with the flowers....
Giyuu's POV:
I opened my eyes hoping that I'd be at least dying slowly...Cause I wasn't feeling anything. No...no.no. GREAT, JUST GREAT I'M IMMUNE TO THE SUN...
I don't wanna live life as a demon......I stood pitying myself...Another disaster all because of me...I truly am a disgrace of a human....Yet they gave everything for me...
Kagaya....
Kagaya....
'wait that's right! Master' I'll ask him to ask another corps member to behead me!!....I don't think I'd have enough strength to behead myself....