030

"I'm so tired!" Lisa exclaimed as she walked into the common room to see Taehyung and Jimin surprisingly laughing along.

"Uh, what's going on here?" She asked as Hoseok was perplexed for the first time in a while.

"You see it too? I thought I was hallucinating." He whispered to her as the pair stared at the scene with wide eyes.

"They've been like this for the past few minutes." Rosé came about next as she stood beside Lisa with the same perplexed expression.

"Wait, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be off work?!" Lisa questioned the girl who shrugged.

"Off field work, yes. But I got permission to come and finish the paperwork early so I'm not as packed when I return for the field." She explained as Lisa nodded skeptically.

"Uhh, what is going on here?" Yoongi asked as he stepped into the room, seeing a mini crowd stalking two people he would have never thought to have seen together.

"They're being civil!!" Hoseok exclaimed in a hushed tone as they stood behind the partition and stared at the two joking around.

"Are we seeing this right?" Rosé whispered as both Hoseok and Lisa shrugged, as Yoongi only watched them with his head tilted.

"I think we all must have somehow collectively taken drugs or some type of hallucinogens. Right?" Lisa awkwardly laughed.

"I'm over this." Yoongi muttered before walking in despite the other three's hushed attempts at having him deter so as to not interrupt the miracle they were witnessing.

But to their surprise, both of them only smiled widely at Yoongi and invited them into their conversation, continuing to be overjoyed as Yoongi seemed to be caught in the cross roads.

"What are you three doing there?" Jimin suddenly called once he spotted them over Taehyung's shoulder, causing the other man to turn around and see them as well.

The three who were caught in the doorway however just gave a panicked glance at one another before bursting out into awkward polite smiles.

"Uhhh we were....." Rosé trailed off as she looked around for anything she could formulate an excuse with.

"..admiring everyone's shoes! Yeah! Wow, look at these.... Nike slides..." Lisa interrupted with an exaggerated smile as she picked up the first thing near her.

"Yeah! Shoes! Oh wow, I love these. They look so...comfortable!" Hoseok joined in awkwardly, making it painfully obvious they were acting.

"Oookaaaay." Taehyung said with a confused look as to why they were being weird but turned back around due to him being used to their weird antics at this point.

"Seriously? Shoes?" Rosé whispered harshly as soon as the attention was off them again.

"Hey! Did you have anything better?! The shoe rack was the first thing I spotted!" Lisa countered as Hoseok sighed and walked in first with a hand to his forehead is exasperation of their usual quarrels.

"So...how's it going..." he greeted the three with a nervous smile as he approached the drink cooler next to them and grabbed a sprite.

"Good! Tae and I were just talking about how tonight and tomorrow morning all the fields were cancelled for the elites." Jimin replied as all four of the others shot each other weird looks and glances.

"Tae?" Lisa mouthed to Yoongi who only shrugged, just as clueless.

"Right! Tae...and you." Hoseok muttered in response with an awkward laugh as Jimin and Taehyung only shrugged at each other, unsure of why everyone was acting weird around them.