022

"Sooya?" Jin called out as he stepped through her room door after eliciting no response from her.

"Huh? Jin?" She asked as she rubbed at her eyes, not expecting the visitor.

"Wow. Your room is....bright." He commented as his eyes went over the neon green rabbits all over her walls.

"Lisa and Rosé were pulling a joke while I was away this weekend. Never got the time to pull the stickers off." She groggily replied as she sat up on her bed.

"Well...I think it's cute." He muttered in between laughs as he shut the door behind him and walked in.

"What're you doing here?" She asked as he held up the bag of medicines and rice porridge.

"The girls told me you were sick but all of them had work today, so they asked if any of us could come over and check on you. Since I'm the oh so humble and oh so kind and oh so charming Jin, I volunteered." He appraised himself as she groaned, feeling a head ache coming from his words only.

"You just wanted to skip out on work didn't you?" She called him out as he only changed the topic.

"How did you even get sick?" He asked as he came to sit by her bedside and pulled out the thermometer, sticking it in her mouth as soon as she began to talk.

"I cwabt twalk with thwis in mah-mvouth." She mumbled as he only gave her a look.

"I didn't catch that, so tell me after it beeps." He muttered as he pulled up his own hand to check her temperature.

"Yeah definitely a fever." He concluded as she frowned, checking her own temperature.

"This should help." He told her as he pulled out a tylenol and grabbed a glass of water from her beside, handing it to her as soon as she removed the thermometer from her mouth.

"What's the temperature?" He asked as she turned it towards him.

"102, okay, get some sleep. I'll heat up the porridge whenever you want to eat it." He stood as she shook her head.

"Don't you need to be somewhere? As in work?" She reminded as he rolled his eyes.

"And leave you to die in your bed? No thank you. I'd rather we date first before all that." He simply said before walking out, as she could feel her cheeks warm up.

Well, warm up more than before.

———————
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Lisa who only shrugged sarcastically as she pulled him into the gun range.

"Taking you to buy American girl dolls." She deadpanned before continuing.

"You need to learn how to use one of these, in the awful case you may need it. You probably won't, but just in case, it's better you learn." She answered as she led him to one of the tables holding an array of firearms.

"But I don't even own one of these..." he anxiously muttered as he stared at the foreign objects.

"Yes, but you're hopefully hypothetical attackers will. And so will your bodyguards. So just in case, it's best you learn." She said as she tied her hair up, while he only shook his head.

"No, I can't. I'm sorry. I'll probably mess it up. Besides, my security will know how to. You do too..." he tried convincing as she sighed.

"I won't be with you all the time. And what if you're security gets knocked out and this is the only chance you have? I don't want to force you. If you really don't want to then we won't. But it's for your safety. It'll make me feel better knowing you can at least handle the basics. And more importantly, it's better to be safe than sorry for you." She fixated as he pursed his lips for a moment before sighing.