Not gonna hold you up that long, just explaining how these chapters will work. So, im gonna say what they do, where they do and who does the thing, for example find something.

??? pov:
Out of view, they looked down at the captives talking below. This was going to be fun, watching them fight for their lives. But deep inside, they knew, they weren't going to get away with what they had done.

Those three, the triplets, they all knew the longtime captive well, and looked determined to get their sister back.

They were going to have to make these tasks harder than ever. Their hand reached up to touch the antlers on top of their head. Good, they were still there, and the captives seemed to be done talking. Perfect, now it begins...

??? pov (right?):
To start their escape off, Galaxy told them that the first task was in Shrub's room, room three. What she needed to do was find a chest which contained materials to build a redstone machine. The instant Fwhip heard this, he wouldn't stop complaining about not being placed in that room.

Ara half joked about how if he was put in that room, they would all be dead, but Shrub just told him to shut up and continued searching. She found the chest inside one of the giant mushrooms. The build was a long circuit connected to a block and once she activated it, Pearl heard something in her room.

The next thing to do was for Pearl to get through the fire part of her room, and get to the parkour. When she got there, she noticed that one of the blocks to jump on was inside the wall. That instant, Pearl asked Shrub to activate the redstone again. Once she did, the block was pushed out again and Pearl could jump across.

When she was done with the parkour, there was yet another lever that opened a door in the tower in Lizzie's room.
Lizzie walked inside and saw multiple trivia questions. After answering all the questions, she got into the room with her door.

After that, Galaxy said that Fwhip needed to look at the bottom of the lake, without drowning. He swam down into the lake and saw a trapdoor. Once he got inside the room on the other side, he saw a map. The part dragon explained the map and it was a map over room number 5, Scott's room.

Fwhip managed to see a red crystal up in the sky on the map, so Scott went to check it. He found lava inside it. After Galaxy told him that to manage the first task he needed to empty the crystal of lava without breaking it or the lava burning anything.

It took a while, but eventually Scott managed to get rid of the lava with snow he created with his hands. This however freaked him out, so he kept quiet about it. Inside the crystal, he saw a teleportation device.

He climbed into the large crystal and touched it, getting warped to his door.

As soon as Scott "landed" by his door, Xornoth felt something jolt through his body. He groaned, falling to the floor and somehow, through it. He landed in front of his door, that had a lever beside it.

That lever however, didn't open his door. It opened a door in front of Fwhip through which he could walk through. There were levers lining the walls, and he activated them. After the levers, was his door.

At the sound of the lever, one of the beanstalks in Pearl's room, which had previously stood still, came to life. Before she could react, it swiftly picked her up. It seemed as if it was trying to protect her, gently placing her on one of its leaves. She tried to run to the edge of it, jumping off before the beanstalk grabbed her again.

Pearl's eyes widened as she saw the room below her bursting into flames. She looked up, and noticed something resembling a burning orb. Was it, the sun?!

The beanstalk slowly moved her closer to the glowing orb, and she closed her eyes as to prepare for the immense pain of burning in the sun. But weirdly enough, once she reached the orb, she didn't feel any pain at all. Her eyes opened, and she was by her door.

Meanwhile, Ara had managed to climb up one of the trees to get to what looked like the leading hut in the tree village. Pearl getting to her door had activated something, and two glass domes had opened, one in Ara's room and one in Shrub's. Underneath the glass domes were devices to open the doors.

Narrator's pov:
"Shrub, we did it!" Ara exclaimed, happy to soon be out of the rooms.

"Let's press the button and get out of here"

They both pressed the buttons and the doors opened, but as soon as they let go, the doors closed.

"Ara..." Shrub said, hesitating.

"What is it?"

"You do realize, one of us has to always be pressing the button for the others to advance" Shrub continued, realizing the task they were facing.

"But, that would leave the other behind" Ara answered the brunette, her voice filled with worry.

"I'll stay behind, you go" Shrub uttered, and even through Ara wanted to protest, the sound of Shrub's voice told her the gnome had already made up her mind.

"A-are you sure?" Ara asked her, stuttering in a way no one had ever heard her do before.

"You don't have to worry about me, get to the end and save the others" the yellow eyed one replied, telling that the gnome was willing to risk anything.

"A-alright..." Ara stuttered, and went to her door.

Shrub pressed the button, and Ara went inside her door. Once the door closed, the elf could see that her friend was looking at her somehow, before the shorter gnome got swallowed up by a darkness surrounding her.

Ara yelled out, to know if her friend was alright.

No answer. Then, everything went black...

Geez that took long to write, and I'm sorry! I've had a writers block and barely any free time. I'll try to update more, but no promises. Please tell me what you thought of the chapter, and I'll hopefully see you soon, bye!