Ara's pov:
On the way to the bus stop, Scott and Xor kept complaining about my shirt revealing my stomack.

WE ALMOST DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE BUS IN TIME BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY SHIRT! Anyways, when we got to the bus stop the bus was already there, so we got on.

"Ara?" Xor said, sounding worried.

"Yea?" I answered confused.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Xornoth Major, I'm not a baby, unlike Scott, I can take care of myself" I sighed. He always acts like mom would've.

"Okay, I just have a feeling somethings going to go wrong today" he answered.

"I just...don't wanna lose you like I lost sis..."

His face darkend, like he was re-living our younger sister going missing.

"I'm going to be fine, Xor, I promise. I said feeling worried about my brother.

Why'd it kind of feel like he never got over her disapperance?

Xornoth's pov:
When Ara said that, my brain went back in time.

Two years earlier:
—Come on Xor, we're gonna be late!
He heard his purple haired little sister call out to him from downstairs. "She really is her mothers daughter" he thought before running down the stairs to talk to his sister.

She was a really sweet thirteen year old girl, but she was soooo stubborn. Another thing she inherited from their mother, who was also really stubborn, but also sweet and really beautiful.

That was why their dad married her.

Anyways, back to the sister. She had long, purple hair and gorgeous purple, galaxy-like eyes. She was only thirteen but she was the most liked person in their school, with A LOT of friends.

Everyone loved her and she was the smartest in her class, which made all the teachers love her. Everything was perfect, but then one day, something happened and made it so nothing would never be the same again.

She didn't show up after school. When Xor went to go get her after school, her friends said she'd already left. When he got home, she wasn't there. Their parents quickly went to the police to report her missing. The search went on for weeks, but after a while they had to put the case to rest. She was never found.

A few weeks later, their parents were reported missing. Someone saw them on their way home, but they never showed up at their house.

The triplets were put in an adoption centre and got adopted by a rich woman, but she always works and is never home, so they live alone most of the time.

Back to the story
Third person's pov:
"Xor? XOR!" Ara screamed, making Xornoth snap back into reality.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, i zoned out" Xor answered.

"Okay? Lets just go sit down" Ara answered.

"Acually, Imma go sit down with my dude friends, but good luck!" Xor said and went to go find his friends.

Ara's pov:
Oh fvck! I'm doomed. Well time to go sit in the back!

Oooooo, who do you think is their sister? Comment your guess and i'll take a look in the comments, tho I wont reveal anything. Bye!