Hi, before we start this chapter I have a few things to say. For the sake of making this simpler, and less dialogue, I'm going to take it one at a time, and say the room numbers. The numbers are as follows: Ara-1, Lizzie-2, Shrub-3, Fwhip-4, Scott-5, Xor-6 and Pearl-7. I wrote that down so y'all don't have to go back to chapter 13 to be able to check it. Got that? Okay, let's start!

Narrator's pov:
"Oh, yea. Let's start the escape from your rooms..."

Galaxy said while slowly coming back to reality. Once she was fully out of her thoughts, she told them all that the first step was in room 3, and the lever that needed to be activated was in room 1. A few quick room descriptions before we start:

Room 1
Room one looked like a larger forest, with the place where Ara woke up in the room being in a rock with a chest and a big screen.

Outside the room, the redwood trees reached high into the sky, out of her view, and most of them had a house in them that was connected to the rest by sky walkways.

Room 2
Room two, Lizzie's room, was like a large lily pad island, beside a tower built out of quarts, prismarine and a roof of pink coral (her esmp s1 empire, basically, but miniature. One lily pad island and the first tower of the prisma palace). Everything was surrounded by deep water.

Room 3
Room three, the one Shrub was in, was a small, hilly forest with large mushroom trees (also a miniature version of her empire, I don't really know how her empire looks. Feel free to correct me on any of these) and had a small building made of spruce and oak with a mushroom roof, and Shrub woke up in a small cave that had a large screen on the wall.

Room 4
Room four was the room Fwhip woke up in, and was a small hill with a pond and greenery. Up on that hill was also a smaller house (in season one fwhip's building style) where he woke up, and that house had a wooden floor, a map on one wall and a large screen on another.

Room 5
Room five, Scott's room, was snowy, covered in icicles and had a diorite and calcite church with golden antlers on the front in it. Scott himself woke up outside in the snow, and was feeling colder than usual.

His hair had changed colors to an icier cyan, as had his eyes. His hands felt like ice, and he had an ice like pattern on his face. In the air beside where he woke up was a large screen, floating.

Room 6
Room six was Xornoth's room, and probably the most different out of all of them. The room was red, and covered in lava and red tentacles were growing out of the ground. Xor also felt a little different, just like Scott.

But instead of cold, he felt hotter (not looks wise, he already has that going for him. I even think that, and I'm as gay as anyone can be). He woke up in a giant cage with a staircase leading down to the ground. Once he walked to the ground, there was a cliff where the screen was attached to.

Room 7
Room seven, which was Pearl's room, was a giant wheat farm with beanstalks and a few buildings (in s1 pearls building style, I haven't watched her pov either). The screen that Galaxy showed up to was attached to one of the beanstalks and she woke up on one of the giant leaves. There was also a part of the farm that was burned, weird.

That was supposed to be short descriptions, oh well. I guess I have to write them getting past the first obstacle in the next chapter. But, do y'all want me to continue this? Please let me know in the comments, bye!