Narrator's pov:
After her last class, Ara went to go wait outside of Scott and Xor's classroom. It was on the other side of the school building, so she got a workout getting there. When she got there, Xornoth was outside the classroom by his locker, but Scott was nowhere to be found.

Weird. Ara shrugged it off and walked up to her brother, who she now relized was getting pestered by a dirty blonde boy with green eyes. Who's that?

"But Xornie, you promised! Are you really going to break a promise, one that you made to ME?" The blonde cluched Xornoth's arm. Xornoth shook him off and said:

"I told you, I didn't promise you a thing, Joey!"

"Uhh, Xor? You good?" Ara looked from one to the other, from her brother, to the blonde boy named Joey.

"Xornie, who is SHE? Are you cheating on me?" The blonde looked upset, shocked, jealous and most definently angry.

"Joey, first of all, we aren't even together! Second, thats my sister" Xornoth told the boy named Joey before Ara had time to react.

"Uh, hi? I'm Araya?" Ara introduced herself to the blonde.

"Oh, hi, sorry for my reaction, I'm Joey"

The two talked while Xornoth looked at them. While they were talking, another blonde boy came up to them. He said:

"Uhm, Ara? I know Lizzie told me not to talk to him, but have you seen Scott?"

"I've seen him Jim, he's outside" Xor said.

"Thank you Xornoth!" Jimmy said and happily skipped off.

"Xor? Could you start going to Scott? I'll be there shortly" Ara randomly told her brother.

"Uh, why?" Xornoth answered looking confused.

"Xornoth Major, as your three minutes older sister I command you to do what I just told you!" Ara said, and Xornoth reluctanly agreed. When Xor was out of view, Joey turned to Ara and asked:

"Uhm, why did you ask him to leave?"

Ara knew he was going to ask that, so she calmly answered:

"Because i wanted to talk to you"

"Why?" Joey asked. Ara answered with:

"Because I know you like Xornoth, and he likes you. You maybe don't think so, but he does. I know he does, but if you continue running after him, he'll think he can just have you any day. I know my brother, and he likes you, but if you don't up your game, he'll lose interest. Xornoth loves a challenge, especially a love one, so if you make him work a little to have you, he'll love you even more. Trust me."

For a second, Joey just started at her in shock, not knowing what to say. At last, he said:

"B-b-but how do I do that?!"

"Easy! You flirt with other guys, ones you know like boys. If you do that, especially right after being all over Xornoth, he'll realise that he has to work for your love. He's used to always getting whoever he wants, so if you don't show that you're acually head over heels for him, he'll be even more interested in getting you. Just be careful to not get played by him, okay? See you!" Ara said before turning around and walking off while Joey stared at her in shock.

Now he knew what to do with Xor. When Ara got outside, she saw that her brothers had already left. Imbecilles, they didn't remember that she was the one with the bus cards? Welp, that was their problem.

She spread her purple and black dragon wings and took off in the direction of her home. The two hour flight home had started, but rather this than going with her brothers.

How did I write this entire thing in one day, and get two chapters out on the same day? I have no idea.
Oh well, bye!