10

I woke up to being jumped on by not one, not two, but three fully grown men. "WAKE UP SISTAHHH" Corey screamed. "THE SUN IS UP SO YOU SHOULD BE TOO" Jake added. "GET UPP SISSSS" Sam butt in. "I swear to god if you three don't get the fuck off of me right now I might murder you." I groaned. "But you have to wake upppppp" Jake whined. "but I don't wanna get upppp" I whined right back at him. They all stepped off of me finally letting their feet hit the carpet.

"No nuts, no buts, no coconuts sister. It's wake up time." He said as he aggressively drummed on my stomach. "But what if I want coconuts" I whined. "GETT UPPP"Jake said as he ripped the blanket off of me. I nuzzled my head back into what I thought was the couch for warmth, but I soon realized I was very wrong when the 'couch' let out a sleepy groan and moved from underneath me wrapping a strong arm around my torso. I whipped my head around to find that I was laying on top of Colby, us both sprawled out onto the couch.

(Kinda like this except your arm wasn't around his torso )

My face flushed a burning hot shade of red, and I tried to get up without waking the heavy-eyed Colby, but I failed

My face flushed a burning hot shade of red, and I tried to get up without waking the heavy-eyed Colby, but I failed. His eyelids fluttered open, squinting to adjust to the lighting. "What time is it?" he asked clearly not noticing the position we were in. He spoke in a deep, raspy, morning voice. 'Damn..thats hot.'  "Its 9:30 brother." Jake answered. Colby nodded and looked around with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Where's Lily?" he asked with a yawn. All the boys chuckled except Sam, who was just standing there with a blank stare smeared across his face. "Look down brother." Corey giggled. Colby looked down and met eyes with me who was very comfortably snuggled up in his arms. His eyes widened only for a second before hiding his panic and trying to act cool. "O-oh, hey." he said putting his other arm behind his head.

"Hey" I giggled. "Do you mind releasing me real quick?" I asked sarcastically. His eyes widened again and his face flushed red and I could feel the heat radiating off his cheeks. "Oh y-yeah. sorry about that." he said with every hint of bashfulness in his voice. I got up and walked toward Sam. "Are we still on for shopping today?" I asked.

"Yup, Katrina said she's free and that she's so so super excited to meet you." he grinned. I could tell he was excited and it was adorable. "Alright, awesome! Do you mind if I use your bathroom to get ready?" I asked. "Sure! But before you go do that," he turned to the rest of the group. "Does anybody wanna come with?" His eyes scanned the room. "Nah, I'm hanging out with Tara today." Jake said. "I have plans with Elton." Corey added.

Sam pointed to Colby and shrugged. "Sure bro I'm down." he said. Sam whispered something in my ear and we both giggled looking at Colby. "Uh-oh. What are you two plotting." He said with wide eyes as he got up from the couch. "Bro, I can't suffer alone. So if you're gonna come with us you have to do the challenge with me." Sam smiled. "What's the challenge?..." Colby trailed off.

"You'll just have to wait and see!" I laughed before walking away and towards Sam's room to get dressed. I opened the door and started rummaging through my bags to find an outfit. 'I'll dress cute since Colbys going' my thoughts spoke against my will. I pulled out a very 'old money' type outfit that was absolutely gorgeous.

(I have no idea why the picture is so damn big lmao sorry bout that)

I put on the outfit and did my hair, taking parts of my hair from the front and tying them together at the back of my head, which created a soft half up- half down hairstyle. I secured it with a black ribbon bow, before I headed to the bathroom to put on some light makeup and to make sure I looked okay. I examined myself in the mirror, looking my body up and down. 'Zamn I look good..'  I thought to myself.

I was removed from my thoughts to hear a loud knocking at the front door. "I'LL GET IT." I yelled across the house. All the boys came into the living room just as I opened the door, only to reveal the one person standing there that I keep conveniently forgetting about. "Felix?" I asked. "Hey babe.." he sounded nervous.

I went in for a hug and he motioned away, declining my small affection. He walked straight past me and towards the boys who were standing a group behind me. "Who the fuck are these guys babe?" He said eyeing all four of them up and down. They all looked slightly offended and mad, which they have very right to be. "It's just by brother and his friends chill." Felix rolled his eyes and walked back over to me getting uncomfortably close.

Sam and the guys looked pissed. All four of them looked like they wanted to beat the shit out of my boyfriend then and there. But Colby, looked like he wanted to murder him. If looks could kill then Felix would be dead by Colby's hands. "We've gotta talk babe.." he glanced over his shoulder shooting eye daggers at the boys. "privately."

"No dude, whatever you have to say to her in 'private' can be said out here with all of us. So go ahead and spit it out before a kick out of my house." Sam hissed, his words laced with venom. "No. We're going in private." Felix said grabbing my arm so aggressively that I winced, and dragging me across the room. He just gets like this sometimes, he gets pissed off about something and then he either drinks and yells at me or just drags me around the house like he's doing now.

"Felix let go of me!" I said sternly. When he didn't let go, I kneed him in the balls and ran back into Sam's arms, holding my now bruised arm. "Get out. NOW." Jake called at him pointing for the door. "No." Felix replied walking over to Jake. " I came here to talk to my girlfriend, so I'm gonna talk to her." Felix made his way over to me and Sam and I held my hand out in front of his face. "Felix, whatever you need to tell me so bad can be done right here. This is plenty privacy with the behavior that you just displayed." 

Me and him had been rocky for a while, him leaving his bruises on me, and us fighting about the little things, but its never gotten this bad. He let out a frustrated groan and put his hands on the back of his head. "What!? What is it Felix!?" I yelled at him. We practically had an audience with the four boys watching, except all of them were ready to throw punches in needed.

"IM FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH YOU, YOU PSYCHO BITCH!" he screamed in my face. "Ive been cheating on you with Katie since the beginning! You were just some stupid bet." he laughed on the last part. I was so fed up at life at this point, that I really didn't feel like crying about shit anymore. I heard all the boys come to my defense but before they could say anything, I spoke up.

"You know something Felix?" I asked him walking backwards toward Colby. The four boys standing behind me were shocked, I could hear it. But my 'boyfriend' was just stupidly confused. "You are a really pathetic douchebag, with a really pathetic life." said and smiled at him. By the time I was done backing up I was standing directly next to Colby. 

"And do you wanna see a magic trick?" I asked him. Before he could say anything I grabbed the sides of Colby's face and smashed our lips together. I kissed him passionately not knowing if he was going to get the memo or not but I'm 100% sure he did because he placed his hands at my hips, and pulled my body even closer to his. I pulled away from our kiss and just stared at shocked Felix.

With a devilish smirk on my face, I walked out of Colby's arms and toward Felix. "Did you really think, I ever liked you?" I laughed. 

"You clueless, dumbass, stupid son of a bitch."