8

We hopped in the car and began to drive home, resuming our karaoke session from before. It was so much fun. I've always loved singing, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it because of all the voice lessons I've taken in the past but I don't really show it off as much any more. 

We were jamming out to 'When I Was Your Man'  by Bruno Mars, and when the high note part came on Corey yelled "SING IT LILYYYY" I started singing, and trying to have fun while also make it good enough to go where I wouldn't embarrass myself.

"Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that I was wrong.

Ooh, I know it's probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes but I just want you to know, ooh, ooo"

I pointed in the back sad and yelled "JAKE YOURE UP!" And he sang the following lyrics.

"I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand"

Oh wow, Jake can really sing. "SAM GO!"

"Gives you all his hours when he has the chance"

I knew Corey was gonna be goofy with it "COREYYYY GET IT"

"Takes you to every party, cause I remember how much you loved to dance"

Ah yes, cursive singing. And when it was Colby's turn, everyone yelled "COLBYY" and when he sang, I think my heart melted a little bit.

"Do all the things I should have done, when I was your man. Do all the things I should have done, when I was your man..."

We all gave ourselves a round of applause afterwards and I turned the next song down a bit so we could chat. "Damn guys! I didn't know you could sing!" I spoke. "Oh yeah, Jake and Colby actually peruse music!" Sam said. "I'm surprised you don't Lily, you have a beautiful voice!" Corey added.

"Eh, I've dabbled." I said, but when I saw confused looks from the boys I explained. "I used to do cover songs on YouTube but they're all probably deleted now." I said. "Well you should do it again! I bet you'd get tooooons of views." Jake replied. Just then, we pulled into the driveway of the house and we all started to grab the bags and head inside. 

I walked in and saw my bags still sitting by the door. "Oh, I should probably put those somewhere. Sam, can I put my bags in your room?" I asked. He set his snack bags down next to mine. "Yeah sure! If you want to, you and me can go to IKEA tomorrow and we can get you a bed frame and mattress, sheets all that fun stuff!" 

Before then, I had almost completely forgotten the cash I had brought from my old house. "How expensive is IKEA? I've actually never been there." I questioned. "Uh, I mean it's pretty average prices for L.A. Why do you ask?" He replied furrowing his eyebrows. "Well, the most spending money I have right now is the $3,000 I have in cash from my job. I had been saving it up while I was living with my roommates because I was afraid that we would get in a big fight and I'd have to sleep somewhere other than my house, pretty ironic huh?" I laughed

"Well, no need to worry about money," he started. "I'll pay for it, I got you sis." He said and threw his arm around my shoulders, me responding the same way. "Woah, are you sure? I mean, I could probably find the cheapest one at like Walmart or something if your job income is low right now-" he started seriously laughing."What?" I asked. "Did he not tell you what he does for a living? Jake asked with an Oreo in his mouth. I shook my head No as Sam's hysterical laughter calmed down. "I can't believe I forgot to tell you!" He giggled. "What? Tell me what?" 

"All of us are YouTubers." Jake said, shoving another Oreo in his mouth. 'Well Damn Jake I'm glad I bought the family size.' "Really?" I said in response. "Yeah your brother and his little buddy over here have like 7.5 million subscribers." Corey said. I looked over at Sam for conformation and he nodded. "Oh wow, well what do you guys do on there?" I said my eyes darting from Sam over to Colby waiting for an answer.

"We do paranormal shit." Colby replied popping open a white claw. "Yeah, and exploration vlogs, stuff like that." Sam added.  "That's so cool! I knew you've always been into that kinda stuff Sam so that's great! I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed giving him a huge hug. "Thanks sis, and again, don't worry about shopping tomorrow. Maybe I could even make it a video, like "saying yes to my sister for a day" something like that."

"Hey Sam, You should invite Kat. She's good with decorations, and I think it's only right that she meets your sister." Corey cut in, as he was bringing snacks and drinks to the coffee table in front of the couch. "Who's Kat, and why is it 'only right' that she meets me?" I questioned looking over at Sam. "Damn brother, you really didn't tell her anything did you. How long has it been since you guys saw each other?" Jake spoke.

"Yeah Sam, why aren't you telling me anything?" I said with my hands on my hips, shifting my weight to one side. He scratched the back of his head and looked embarrassed. "Sorry sis, I'm just really forgetful! But Katrina is my..." he trailed off. "SAM HAS A GIRLFRIEND, SAM HAS A GIRLFRIEND." All the boys started singing. "YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL  ME!?" I practically screamed. Sam flinched and giggled before shrugging at me.

"Well, you are GOING to invite her tomorrow because number one, I need help decorating, number two, I wanna meet her!" I said crossing my arms at him. I looked over at the couch to see that a small array of snacks and drinks had been placed on the coffee table, waiting for us to all dig in. "Come pick out a movie before I pick one out for youuuuu." Jake complained. "Alright alright I'm coming you baby." I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Sam pointed to a cabinet that sat next to the tv and I crouched down again,  just like how I was in the store, to pick one out. As my eyes scanned the shelves I felt a pair of eyes on me again. And with the fact that I heard everyone's voices but one meant it could only be one person. 

Colby.