12

My heart fluttered at the coincidence, but I was snatched from my thoughts to hear Katrina gasp behind me. I turned around and saw a great open room with a luxurious bathroom and a big elegant window "Oooooh, so we have a lot to work with huh?" Kat smiled. I nodded but there was only one thing missing. "Wheres the closet Kat? Is it in there?" I asked as she peeped in the bathroom. "There's a towel closet but not a clothes closet, no." 

"Thats so weird!" I said looking around the room. "Why would they build this room without a closet?" Kat wandered back in the room and pulled out her phone to take pictures of the room. "So, do you have a theme in mind at all?" she questioned. "Actually I do!" I said as I pulled out my phone and opened Pinterest. "So imagine this vibe but the whole room, and the bathroom." I spoke as I showed her the picture.

(I am so fucking obsessed with this coquette vibe its insane)

"Oh my gosh! Thats so cute!" as we were giggling and talking about decorating the room, we heard Sam and Colby call from downstairs. "Girls, come on! We're ready to go!" we hurried down the stairs and hopped in Colby's red corolla with Sam in the passenger seat, and me and Kat in the back. Sam pulled out his camera and set it up on the dash board of Colby's car. "Ready?" He spoke turning his head towards me and Kat. 

"Yup!" Me and her responded in unison, followed by our giggles. Sam instructed us to duck behind the seats so that the camera couldn't see us. "Whats up guys, welcome back to my channel! I am here with my good friend, Colby Brock we all know and love him, but I'm also here with some very special guests." He paused as me and Kat jumped out from behind the seats, giving excited squeals. "Lets give a warm welcome to our lovely ladies, Kat and Lily!"

"Hiiii!" Kat and me squealed in unison from the backseat. "Okay guys so, we all know Kat, my wonderful, amazing, girlfriend. But you guys haven't met Lily yet." he spoke. "Oh yeah Lil! Its your first video isn't it?" Colby asked. He had his right arm draped over the shoulder of the car seat as he turned his body to talk to me.

 That was one of the best things about Colby Brock, he was so respectful. He never once spoke to me without looking me in the eyes. Sure he'd talk to the other boys without looking at them all the time, but he never once did it to me. "Um yeah." I squeaked out, separating myself from my thoughts. "Alright we're gonna need a drumroll for this one." Sam said in a silly theatrical voice.

Sam started drumming the dashboard, and Colby did the steering wheel while Me and Kat were thumping our hands on the back of their seats. "And she's my...." Sam started as he trailed off. "Little sister!" he finally announced and we all let out small bits of laughter. "Okay so todays video is going to be a little bit different guys, not a ghosthunting, not an exploration, just a vlog with a little challenge." Sam spoke as he looked over at Colby

Colby gave Sam a suspicious look. "You up for a challenge Colby?" Kat asked from the back seat. "Im always up for a challenge what are you talking about?" He is so clueless. "So you're saying that you'll except this challenge right?" He gave me a side stare and a small smirk. "Yeah, well we gotta make content somehow man." he said in a silly voice turning back to Sam.

Everyone let out a slight laugh before Sam finally told Colby the challenge. "Okay so do you have your wallet on you?" he asked. Colby's eyes widened just a little. "what does my bank account have to do with this?" he asked nervously and everyone laughed again. "Okay so, we are going to be saying yes to the girls for the next 24 hours, starting now." 

Colby went silent for a few seconds before looking into the camera and letting out a small fake sob. The whole car erupted into laughter and Colby face palmed himself. "Ughh, I never should have agreed to this." he complained. "Oh come on," I spoke. "Its not like we're gonna completely drain your bank account." I giggled. "well yeah I know you wouldn't but she would." he responded pointing to Kat.

Me and her giggled a little and Sam spoke to the camera one last time. "alright then girls, where to first?" he asked. "Me and Kat exchanged mischievous looks and Kat spoke up first. "Well, my new best friend here needs some furniture for her new room in the house so, Colby, please drive us to Ikea." she said and put her arm around my shoulder. Colby let out an exasperated sigh and replied, "Yes ma'am"

We drove down to Ikea and once we got there Sam powered on the camera just before we left the car and let the viewers know where we were. He turned off the camera again and I grabbed my purse ready to step out of the car. I reached for the handle but the door opened before I could touch it. I stepped out to find that Colby had opened the car door for me, he closed it behind me and extended a hand toward the building. 

"Shall we madame?" He said in a proper English accent. I let out a light giggle and I saw him grin from ear to ear when I did. "Thanks Colbs." I said. "Oh so we're doing nicknames now?" he said as he caught up to me. "Well I assumed we were, don't think I didn't hear that 'Oh yeah Lil!' in the car." I said mocking his voice. 

Kat came up to me with Sam's camera and giggled mischievously. "Colby go stand beside Sam," she told him. When Sam and Colby were standing next to each other about three feet from us in a public parking lot Kat started recording and I gave my first command of the day. "Okay, so lock arms and skip into the building while giggling." I said. They both gave each other tired looks but obeyed silently.

We recorded the whole thing including our laughs and other peoples confusion. "I hope this day never ends." Kat said breathlessly as we both tried to contain our laughter.