~Prologe~

Katrina's clothes~^^^~

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

"Ugh turn your stupid alarm off Katrina!" my older brother yelled at me whilst banging his fist on my door. "Yeah I'm getting there give me a second, jeez!" I yelled back. I turned off my alarm and walked to my calendar, to see what day it was. Holy crap it's Monday, I've got school and I've only got an hour to get ready. Why did we have to move again, oh yeah my brother decided to move because I was being bullied again.

So here I am standing in my walk-in closet deciding what to wear. I decided to wear my baby blue sweater, black skinny jeans, grey beanie and black vans. After putting all these things on, I put on my glasses (because I'm short sighted I can't see without them) plus I'm to lazy to put on my contacts. I walked into the kitchen to see my older brother making blueberry pancakes and apple and cinnamon muffins for school. You see our parents were killed by rouges when I was 6 and it was actually my birthday when they died. Meanwhile my brother was 8 and yeah his birthday is exactly a week after mine.

Well guess what day it is besides Monday, yep four days before I turn 17. Also four days until the tenth anniversary of my parents death. It dawns on me that,' I've been living without my parents for nearly ten years'. "Hey are you ok?" Damian asked me in a voice just above a whisper. "Huh, yeah I'm fine just thinking." I replied in the same voice, as Damian. "About what? If you want to talk to me just say, because you know I'm here for you." As he said this he left his spot cooking and came around to me, he hugged me slightly too tight but I didn't mind. 'Should I tell him that I was thinking about mum and dad?'. "Your thinking about mum and dad, aren't you?" Damian whispered into my ear. "Yes...." I replied in a even smaller whisper. I don't know why but just talking about it with him makes me feel like I'm a horrible sister.

I suddenly heard a sob, I didn't realise it came from me and I was already crying on my brothers shoulder. "Hey, hey shhh it's ok. I still think about them too, and I miss them as much as you do." Damian hushed into my dark brown hair. "I'm fine, can we go to school now please?" I asked quietly after I stopped crying. "Yeah I just need to change my shirt and you need to go clean up your face." That's when he smiled a sad smile at me, and I returned it knowing how he's feeling right now. "Okay I won't be to long" I said and left to go upstairs to my room.

My bright blue eyes were puffy and red from crying, so I washed my face with some water. I put on some mascara to make my eyes look a bit more better. Running down stairs, I locked up the house and jogged to my brothers car. "Feel any better?" Damian asked after turning down the music in his car. "Yeah, I'm really nervous though. I mean I'm going to a new school and your the only one I know there." I said quietly, Damian nods his head as I say this. "Yeah don't forget it's the same with me too little sis." He replied quietly too. Don't get me wrong we're usually as loud as elephants but with all of these things happening, we are always pretty quiet. "Hahaha, well at least you make friends with everyone by the end of first period. While I'm stuck trying to make friends for months." I said. "That's true, but I think your really going to like this school though Katrina."Damian replied.

We finally arrived at school, we both got out and went to the front office. As we walked through the doors, all the girls were staring at my brother with desire already. I mean they don't even know him yet! We somehow arrived without any girls throwing themselves at Damian. Its a wonder how all these girls, must be popular and honestly dumb because of how they dress and throw themselves at any guy. "Hello, we're new to school so we don't know what lessons we're supposed to have. Could you help us out please?" I asked the older lady sitting at the desk. "Oh sure honey, what's your name?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh I'm Katrina and this is my brother Damian, our last name is White." I replied back just as sweetly. "Here you go kids, have a nice day." With that being said she handed us our schedule to us and Damian dropped me off to my home room. "Good luck, see you at lunch ok little sis." He said as we were at the door. "Yeah sure, see ya soon." I said, my voice cracking from the nervousness I was feeling. I turned around and entered home room, since the bell only had 5 more minutes until it went. I just saw a spot and took it, I looked at everyone in my class.

"Hi, I'm jack what's your name?" A boys voice said from beside me.
"Oh hi, I'm Katrina it's nice to meet you" I said happily because I might actually get a friend before the end of first period for once. "Its nice to meet you too Katrina. Hey Lily, Sarah, Connor come over here and meet Katrina." Jack said loud enough to a few of the kids walking into the room. They came and sat around me, they introduced themselves too. Connor had long, shaggy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and tanned skin. Lily also had blonde hair but it was long and straight, she had emerald green eyes and tan skin too.

Sarah had big brown eyes, light brown hair and slightly tan skin. Jack had midnight black hair that looked like he just woke up, but it looked good on him. He also had ice blue eyes and pale skin like me. Where as everyone looked like they always went to the beach, Jack and I had pale skin that burns easily. The bell rung signalling that school had started, and the rest of the kids filled into class. Looking around I saw that everyone was a werewolf. 'That's why Damian said I would like this school!'. Suddenly the door opened to reveal another student.

Lets just say I was impressed that someone like him was even in school, because he looked like he was a model. He had light brown hair that looked like he just got out of bed, light brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. "Good morning mr chance, I'm glad you could grace us with your presence this morning." The teacher had said in annoyance, like it was a common event that happened all the time. "Yeah sorry about that, the hall way was a little crowded sir." The boy replied with a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Sit down Sebastian, before you get a detention for being late." The teacher grumbled. "Yeah fine, whatever you say teach'." Sebastian bowed a little and smirked in a mocking way. He walked down and as I looked up at him he sat behind me. Sebastian pulled my chair back so that it was against his table, it moved with a low screech. The teacher was checking off everyone that was there in the room, so no-one heard the screech.

"Well, well who do we have here?" Sebastian whispered into my ear with a smirk on his lips and locked his gaze with mine. "I'm Katrina, and you are?" I whispered back whilst feeling other girls gazes burning into my head. "Hm I love your name Katrina, it's pretty. I'm Sebastian everyone besides teachers call me Seth, but you can call me whatever you want." He answered and that's when I got the feeling that I'm going to be near Sebastian a lot.

A/N: Hey everyone so I'm writing a new book and yeah I hope you all like it.

Vote.

Comment.

See ya soon in chapter one!