ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

Eventually, Paige and Mark make it back to the nurse's station.

"Okay, wait. You can fit 18 giant marshmallows in your mouth?" Mark asked as he leaned against the table.

"And you can't? Honestly, I thought your name was Mark Sloan for a reason."

As they stare at each other, Mark suddenly lands on the floor.

"What the hell was that, Derek?" Paige asks, her eyes going wide at the sight of Mark laying on the floor.

"That was Mark," Derek replies, rubbing his hand.

"I know his name, Derek. What I don't understand is why you had to knock him out like a frigging piñata." She sighs, watching the nurses take care of Mark. She turns to Derek, "Let me see your hand."

"It's fine." She raises an eyebrow before grabbing his hand, who winces as she does.

"Come on." She leads him to an empty room, grabbing a small first aid kit.

___________

She lightly knocks on the door, smirking at Mark holding a mirror in front of his face.

"Just the woman I was asking for."

She smiles, "They said you requested me."

"That I did. If anyone, besides myself, can do the perfect suture. It's you." He places the mirror down.

A few minutes later she passes him the mirror, letting him watch the last suture.

"You're good at this."

"Is this what you say to every woman suturing your $1 million face?" Paige carefully finishes the last suture and places the needle back into the medical tray.

"You're not every woman." She stops, glancing into his eyes.

Meanwhile, the other interns stand outside the room, watching Paige and Mark's interaction.

"Why is Paige suturing his face?"George asks.

"Why'd you think? First name, Slutty. Last name, Avery." Cristina scoffs, turning away.

Alex smirks, "Are you jealous, Tina?"

"One, no. Two, never call me that."

Izzie gasps, "Oh my god, you're jealous."

"What? I am not jealous."

"Who's jealous?" Meredith asks, walking up to the group.

"No one's jealous. You're not jealous. I'm not jealous. No one is jealous!" Cristina shouts.

"So, that's the guy Addison was sleeping with?"George questions, changing the subject.

"You can't really blame her, can you?" Izzie watches with dreamy eyes.

"No, not really."

"Yes, you can."

Paige walks out of the room and towards the group, "He wants an x-ray to check for fractures but I need to check on Mr Sammelo, so?"

"I'm on it." Alex quickly states, rushing towards Mark's room.

"McSexy?" Cristina asks, still watching Mark.

"No."

Izzie nods, "McYummy."

"No."

"McSteamy, "Meredith announces.

"Oh, there it is."

"Yep."

"Uh, just ah choking back some McVomit." George grabs Paige's arm and they both walk away from the girls.