ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ

She waited in the elevator, listening to the boring and old music. Watching the numbers go up, she straightens her dress and fixes her hair.

Ding!

The doors open to the loud music, and the top level of the building filled with was seemed to be thousands of people.

Walking out and already bumping into people, she quickly apologises before looking for Amelia.

Amelia had told her about this extravagant party, and promised she would be there. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Her nerves getting too much, she picks a champagne off the tray and downs it. A quiet snort quickly reaches her ears, she turns around to see a handsome man, with a smirk on his face.

"I've never seen someone need alcohol that quickly."

She straighten her back, a bit intimidated by the man's height. "Hm, well never to early to drink."

He laughs before putting his hand out, "Derek."

"Paige." She puts her hand in his.

He moves next to her instead of behind her, watching the people dance ,"So you here with someone?"

She shakes her head,"I was meant to meet a friend but she didn't show."

He hums, before grabbing 2 glasses off a different tray and hands her one. "To friends."

They both raise their glasses and clink them.

—————

He pushes her against the bed, pulling her dress straps down, before planting kisses along her collar bone.

"Wait, I don't even know anything about you." She pushes him up, staring at him wide eyes.

"You know my name." He replies, trying to control himself.

"No, I mean... like what's your job?" She manages to ask, with him kissing her neck and pulling her dress down.

"Im a neurosurgeon, you?"

"Waitress and student." He stops, burrowing in eyebrows together in confusion.

"Really?"

Almost gobsmacked, she gives him a look as she pushes him off and starts to get her things.

"Wait, where are you going?" Derek watches as she grabs her handbag and shoes in her hands.

Turning around, she takes a deep breathe. "Sorry, I only just thought about this. For all I know, you could 50."

He sighs, and waits till she gets to the hotel door. "34."

She mumbled a damn before just leaving the room. Swinging her heels she waits for the elevator.

Just as before the elevator closes, she quickly put her heel to stop it.

She quickly runs back to the hotel room, with a now happy Derek.

a/n- I know it's short but I though I would get back to when they knew each other.

Also, I'm think about writing a Twilight story. Would you guys read it?

Thanks for all the views and votes!