Chapters four, five and six

Chapter four

Morning came and Sophia went to the bathroom and did her makeup. She needed to look good today because school could video call with her results. So a natural glowy look and she made her eyes pop and some rest lips. A tight jeans and a bandtee with some high nude pumps. Quitely cleaning up the bathroom she made some coffee. It was still early and quiet. Should I make breakfast? Would he mind? Aw fuck it. I went to the fridge and saw some basic stuff perfectly. She got started as she made some vegetable omelets, bacon and toast Ella's favorite.

Rio's POV

Rio's POV

I woke up to some sounds from the kitchen and grabbed my gun and headed out of the room as I was greeted by the smell of bacon and a beautiful girl making breakfast. She looked edible right now. Jeans showing her perfect ass. I walked towards her as she turned to grab the toast.

What are you making? He said aaarrrggghhh clearly scaring the shit out of her. Which made him really laugh

Omg Jesus, you scared the shit out of me as she started to laugh as she hit his arm. Don't ever do that again. Still laughing. I hope this is okay? She asked. What? Me making breakfast and going through your stuff I'll replace the food I promise. Don't worry. Sophia. I don't mind because I'm getting a free breakfast. As he bit into some bacon. I'm gonna wake up Ella, there are omelets in the oven. I watched her ass while she walked away.

Good Morning Rio, Ella said. I heard you scaring mommy. It was really funny hearing her scream as she sat next to Rio. With both of them smiling at sophia. Sophia took the omelet out of the oven. OMELETS!! Ella yelled. Thank you mommy. She gets really excited about food huh? Not every food but mommys food is the best. Besides tacos. Nothing can beat tacos. Is that so? What about your mom's tacos? Or the tacos from yesterday. Which ones are better? He asked as Sophia put two plates with food on them before them. Mommys absolutely hers. Okay you two eat! I need to make some phone calls.

Hi, this is Sophia Martinez. I was wondering if the bouncy castle is available this weekend? The white with purple and pink. You do? Great, I would like to rent it for saturday. And do you have popcorn and cotton candy machines? Each one please. She wrapped up her call and went back. Guess what baby? As Sophia leaned over the kitchen island in front of Ella. What mommy? I got it. Got what. Wel remember what you asked me for your birthday?

Rio was just watching the girls interact.

What did you really really wanted so you could share. The bouncy castle? She smiles as her eyes lit up, yes! I got the castle aaaarrghh thank you mommy! She said as she hugged her mother. Now go get your schooldag or we are gonna be late. Birthday? Rio said yeah, its saturday. You can came if you like. I know she will love it if you do. What should I give her? I don't know if she is hard to shop for. She is a bit different then the rest of her age. She loves to read. Give her a library and she will love you forever. As she cleaned the kitchen and breakfast. I was wondering since you drove us here. Can i borrow a car? So i can dropped her off at school? Yeah just take my car. Are you sure. Yeah. But school and back. There was a knock and Carlos entered. Goodmorning Carlos, if you haven't eaten yet. There is food over there. Nodding and smiling. I'm gonna see what's taking so long. Ella? Coming mommy. Carlos!!!! Ella ran towards the huge intimidating guy and she jumped in his arms and he lifted her up. Mommy can Carlos take me to school? What no? Please can Carlos take me to school. No sweetie he has work and has plans maybe some other time. I don't mind, boss? Ella was totally giving Rio her puppy eyes. Fine, but not long we got shit to do. She quickly hugged us as she left.